+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: economics problems

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asia's biggest technology company, Tencent, is updating shareholders on its financial performance on Wednesday, with investors braced for a surge in net profit.
    The Chinese company started out with an instant messaging service called QQ, before hitting the big time through online games.
    Now, it's throwing its efforts behind mobile offerings, as the BBC's Hong Kong correspondent Juliana Liu reports.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sara chakar hi money ka he, money hi ki search me ham yahan aaye hen. money management aik bohat zroori kaam he, jis ne ye hunar seekh lea wo kbhi financial problems ka shikaar nahi hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han economics are the main problems is lay kay problem har banday kay sath hoti he likin kosh log is ko hal kar latay hin our kosh log is me ulj jatay hin is lay ap ko chahy kay ap dehan se work karin.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i forever get grouchy once somebody job my memory of that as a result of i did lose my job and also the company was operating did kick out several staff thanks to the crisis.............

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are absolultely right so for me i think that the econmic problems can affect the trading skills of your performance so you have to understand that the market need a lot of focus in order to be really good

Senior Member mkbs766 is an unknown quantity at this point mkbs766's Avatar
    Thanks
    Economic problem is root cause of many problems especially in developing countries. It can be overcome with good governance.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ecconomic ka start hi yahan se hota he k insaan ki need lataadad hen and usko resources limited hen. and insaan apny limited resources se apni unlimited wants poori karny ki jo koshish karta he usi study ka naam ecconomics he.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    of course , i agree with you , economic is big problem everywhere ,
    all we do is try to make money for better life ,
    and i really dont like it ,
    i think people should work so they can live , not live so they can work .....

Senior Member SamMas is an unknown quantity at this point SamMas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    Economic problems are our main problems. we need this everywhere. first we do how to managed at that time its the good way. to live its most values. we never do anythings without money.
    Life is not free from problems due to the problems we mature way of thinking and the most fundamental problem is the economy for everyone, especially the financial problems everyone needs money to meet the required intent

Senior Member mahmoud bakr is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Economic problems adversely affect the living conditions must always be improved economic matters so that we can live a decent life and achieve what we hope and dream

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast