+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: My favorite sports

Member VS84783452 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84783452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Cricket is famous game & sports.But it is not famous like football sports.People of world know about football.Only people of southeast Asia are like to play cricket.Cricket is famous in southeast Asia.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VS84783452 View Post
    Yes. Cricket is famous game & sports.But it is not famous like football sports.People of world know about football.Only people of southeast Asia are like to play cricket.Cricket is famous in southeast Asia.
    I think cricket is very famous game in the world.
    I like to play and watch cricket.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boos_vai is an unknown quantity at this point boos_vai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Football is my Favorite sports. I support Barcelona. i love to watch the elclasico match Real Madrid VS Barcelona.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me its very difficult to play sports because i am doing trading with my day job and on off days i prefer to learn and spend time with family and friends.But I like cricket.

Member rahat is an unknown quantity at this point rahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh great man me also like cricket ,volleyball i play in my life only one time but cricket my so favorite am a good ballr .you told you you have good knowledge this game ,are you want to success in forex take forex relative knowledge and do this for make good profit.

Banned kellysmith is an unknown quantity at this point kellysmith's Avatar
    Thanks
    As for favorite hobbies to I love to play football in front of the house with friends and loved
    View my team and Real Madrid Brchillolh

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the sport that I love is football and the club became my idol is inter milan (italy) and mancaster city (england).
    if both clubs were playing, I always watched it on television.

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A rugby actor is place awake in a young imprisonment middle. There he theater in favor of the flat terrain Rugby side & in the end theater next to his minister in the general championship.

Junior Member akber is an unknown quantity at this point akber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cricket is my favorite sports .my favorite sport time is bangladesh .it is very hard times of sport .

Member tarake_bd is on a distinguished road tarake_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite game is cricket. some people love cricket. i always watch cricket game. do u love it.......

Member s3pta is on a distinguished road s3pta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite sport is football.
    from my little love playing the ball as it could make me learn to play honestly and patiently if our team loses ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)