+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: My favorite sports

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like sports however seldom . and in sports i favor court game as a result of it relax our body furthermore as provides activeness. with the sports we will create our body healthy and medicine sensible, its a natural and scientific formula for the body reparable and conjointly to pass the time....................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Perfectsoft is an unknown quantity at this point Perfectsoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear cricket is my favorite game i like play cricket all time cricket is a good game eleven players
    play a team in a time cricket is a good and nice game maney people play this game all over the world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    As sport is incredibly vital for U.S. i favor soccer substantially i play with my friends each weekend and my favorite team is Barcelona besides i additionally like court game and swimming ............

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite sport is cricket. It is my passion and i am good cricketer also. My favorite crickets are Watsion and Boom Boom Afridi.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

My favorite sport is cricket.It is my passion and i am good cricketer also.My favorite crickets are Watsion and Boom Boom Afridi.

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite sports are football, cricket and volleyball. i like to play cricket more and i watch many cricket games. i have good knowledge in this game. forex good like thank you work

Junior Member safdar is an unknown quantity at this point safdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foot ball is my favorite sport

Banned lovingfx11 is an unknown quantity at this point lovingfx11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Wall Street Journal estimates that 100 million Americans wager close to $100 billion on sporting events each year. What are you missing out on?The first ever sports bet probably happened a long time ago.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like footbaal cricket and and bed mention foot ball kahlna muje bohat acha lagta ha
    aur hum har roz sham ko ja khak kahlte be ha, is ka alvea computer par game
    kahlta ho.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basketball is considered as a unique sport because it was created by accident by a gym teacher. In 1891, Dr. James Naismith, a Canadian sports teacher who teaches at a college for professional students at the YMCA (a Christian youth container) in Springfield, Massachusetts, to make a game in an enclosed space to fill time students during winter vacation New England. Inspired by the game he had played as a child in Ontario, Naismith created the game now known as basketball on December 15, 1891. i liove basket ball

Member nirmaldu is an unknown quantity at this point nirmaldu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Favourite Sport Swimming. Swimming has been my favourite sport since I was very small. I learnt to swim when I was just 5 years old. I like to play volleyball, too. This is not my favorite sport, but I still play this kind of ball.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)