+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: my first income

Junior Member chemgabz is an unknown quantity at this point chemgabz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first income was from my article writing jobs and compared to all others, my first income was comparatively low. Yet, I was happy with it and now, I am planning to do better here and earn even just a little.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chemgabz For This Useful Post:

aksymun_fx (2013-06-24)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first income came from paid to post forums and that time i made rs.2000 i.e last february 2011 since then i did not made anything and now entered into forex and hope i will continue to earn from this month onwards
    please vote for me if you like my post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

Junior Member swapna240 is an unknown quantity at this point swapna240's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes first income is memorable and joyful. When I get my first income from a MLM company and that is- 555/- BDT , my heart very much pleased and my mind told me You can success . That is start , now I am a small businessman & my income is not more, but I don't forget these income . I think that I reached this position from my first income motivation . It is really great .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swapna240 For This Useful Post:

aksymun_fx (2013-06-24)

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first income was 55 $ , this made me very happy at first time i was very proud of myself and i decided to increase it in the future , this also encouraged me to more work hard.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that you're still student, right? It's good that you want to share your first income with your parent
    Hope other good income wil follow your trading experience

Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    my first income is rs 3000/- that time me so happy. i never forget to that time in my life. Its most valuable for me coj its my first income. i shared my that income with my parents. i thought at that time i am also doing somethings. every person who earn first some money doing some works that more valuable.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been making little profits from the markets not those big money because i dont take big risk and i have a little capital so i believe in slow and steady

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading sie mie nie 1st time 90 $ kamye tie jess kie woja sie mie bohot khush ho or or oss ko jaab mie nie withraw kya tu mie oss ka mobile laya ta or oss kie baat ach taak mie forex mie trading karta hoo mujay asie laga ta jess mujay free mie ye money mel gaye hoo q kie net per tu mie kafe apana waqat free zaya karta ta lakan abb mie apana time zaya nahee karta balkie trading karta hoo..

Junior Member sanjana is on a distinguished road sanjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

my first income

my first income is rs 3000/- that time me so happy. i never forget to that time in my life. Its most valuable for me coj its my first income. i shared my that income with my parents. i thought at that time i am also doing somethings. every person who earn first some money doing some works that more valuable.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanjana For This Useful Post:

md.ifty04 (2012-09-16), mohamed2010 (2012-10-10), Rana.com (2012-08-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Subscribe to this Thread (1)