+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: maximum listen songs

Junior Member rahulgayen@GMAIL.COM is an unknown quantity at this point rahulgayen@GMAIL.COM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite song is rok music.all time i listen the music by fm.besides i love rabindra sanget.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member lahcen077 is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen077's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i like every styl of music exept the electronic like techno or loud rock i like also listen to the Romantic music and dancing annd the Rap that new style i love it because he gives me every time the new adea for that i like it and also it help me for relaxing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rifan.nadim is an unknown quantity at this point rifan.nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello,
    I like every kind of music.but metal song i like very much.My favorite band is pink Floyd,Metallica,Iron madden,Black Sabbath. Now i maximum listen song is "High Hopes" of pink Floyd. I like this very much. When i get free time then i listen this song.
    Thank you.

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like old Hindi songs which is better feeling for me. Always I listen old type of songs. Old songs is like natural humor & which is free from artificial activities. This type of songs running many year from many years.

Member ERwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point ERwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zayada gany sunna damagh ko pagal karne wale bat ha .insan ko har kam ak limite tak karna chaye . ma chand ak ache gane sunta ho...........

Junior Member sanjana is on a distinguished road sanjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

maximum listen songs

i like every kinds of songs but i maximum listen songs is Munni Badnami songs of Wanted. Its so romantic songs and dance also. i like this very much. when opened my computer then i first listen this song.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjana For This Useful Post:

md.ifty04 (2012-09-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5