+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading forex is fun!

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mai trading krna fun hai hum is mai aik fun kay tor pr trade krtay hain aap bhi is mai fun kay tor par kaam kia kro aap ko is mai kaam krna acha lgay ga aur is mai aap earn bhi kr skogay forex aik game hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ebrahimkalifa22 is an unknown quantity at this point ebrahimkalifa22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon thank each member participated in this wonderful forum very much and I hope that Tqomo develop explanations, and I wish to develop a plan for the development and the development of new

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee nahi trading zara b fun nahi hai yeh ek business hai is ko business ki tarha he liya jae or samha jae trading me anay k bad er tarha say hum khud ko behter feel karwa saktay hain or khud k liye zyada say zyada ir strong say strong mokay bana kar kam ko chala saktay hain business ko samjhdari say karna ana chahye.

Junior Member usma is an unknown quantity at this point usma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex trading aik fun hai aap is mai trade kia kro aap ko is mai trade krna boot acha lagay ga aap ko is mai trade krnay sai bohot zyada profit bhi hoga forex trading mai trade kr kay hum acha business bna sktay hain.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi bhai trade koi fun nhi he jo shaid esa smjhte hein unko apna time waste nhi krna chahie turant is forum and trade ko shaod kar koi dusra serius business find kar lena chahhie kyo ke sabhi jaha par serius trader hone bhut important he bhai

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the forex market is interesting if you know how to trade well in the market and knowing how to trade well takes a lot of time. Learning and practicing are the key to knowing how to trade profitably and successfully in the market.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Junior Member almi is an unknown quantity at this point almi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading, there was no pressure to succeed. I was trading because I enjoyed it. It was something I liked doing and I had fun with it

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes to me trading in the forex market is a lot of fun, I derive a lot of pleasure in trading in the forex market as it is very chalanging phycologically and helps you to maintain high level of balance between your emotion and your actions
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member uwk is an unknown quantity at this point uwk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading actually great fun because of several things, the most important of the profit through contract deals currencies and profit through them and also learn currency trading and understand the foreign exchange market and understand currency trading Stock Exchange indices certainly it's a very good market

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mujhe to ismein aisa kuch nahi dikha jisse main isko fun kahu bhai, main t samjhata hon ki ye business hai bhai, jismein humko kafi serious work karna hota hai, trading mein acha experience lena hota hai bhai.
    hanji ye business hai jismein trader ko achhe se samajhna hota hai,trader esme market me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga,esme mehnat karke he trader earn kar sakta hai,fun me lene se trader ka he esme loss hoga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)