+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have a skills

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you..good skils are necessary for a good job....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubasher is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher's Avatar
    Thanks
    her kam me skills ka hona zarori hy q k skills k baghir her admi na mukamal hy jesay aik palambar k pas apny kam me skills hota hy skills ka hona zarori hy skills her feild me ehmiyat rakhti hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohanjacksion is an unknown quantity at this point shohanjacksion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am skilled on IT(information technology).Also, I am professional SEO(search engine optimization) worker. Now, Learning forex trading.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apnay rab se dar kar kehta hon kay mujay umeed he kay me skills rakta hon forex traing me eran karnay ka is liay kay main is waqat work kar raha hon our who be hard work kar raha hon.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i consider you , while not skills you may realize employment hardly ,i think you must have skills or enhance you skills to measure simply and realize jobs simply .............

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes skill are vital for making profit

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must have the right skills and apply it in forex exchange trading business. This high level of skills is what helps a forex trader to perform the right analysis(technical and fundamental analysis) and use it to make profits in their trades.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every men and every company want skillful men.Because they are solve any problem more than unskilled people.

Junior Member traduism is an unknown quantity at this point traduism's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes skillful people can find job increase their income have lots of oppurtinities

they can also deal with problems

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a good skill then you can find a good and better job which can fulfill your all requirements and desires very well and if you do not have any skill then you will found an ordinary job which will be hard to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)