+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you divorce forex if you lose much money???

Member sikander shahbaz is an unknown quantity at this point sikander shahbaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No no mein forex nahi chor skta bcos mein addict ho gya hu forex ka or shayd mere jese or bi bohot se dost yaha ayse hein jo kisi bi soorat mein forex nahi chorna chahein ge ku k is jesa business or koi nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moka4x is an unknown quantity at this point moka4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i lose a big amount in i can think to divorce forex three months for change my strategy, ro learn more, lose mean that your strategy is not good so you must find the solution or learn another strategy for trade, so correct your stratigies before divorce.good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Emad M is an unknown quantity at this point Emad M's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing & Earning is two sides for one coin called Forex
    Without each of them you will never get the other, if any thing gone extremely wrong then it's our fault not the FX fault

Banned salmanize is an unknown quantity at this point salmanize's Avatar
    Thanks
    No bro i losed some money 6months ago i still hope i will be big trader and not aboiding forex. Ilove forex and i know every hardworker can a one day a big trader and hope so. if you lose money then you aboid the forex so this is realy your mistake so keep working and practicing

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaab View Post
    No problem if i lose much money in forex, i will go back to zero and re-stages but i should Exceed all previous mistakes, also if i lose i make experience and i will know all the problem and solve it, personally, win is the result of lose.
    Yes I would also like you. I will not give in to achieve success in forex trading. because forex is a part of my life. and I hope to be successful in this trading world. when losses I try to retell what causes that make me lose kemudain transaction I will try not to repeat them.

Junior Member Alaab is an unknown quantity at this point Alaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No problem if i lose much money in forex, i will go back to zero and re-stages but i should Exceed all previous mistakes, also if i lose i make experience and i will know all the problem and solve it, personally, win is the result of lose.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    t is considered to be theorld's secon toughest bsiness. It has too much loss in it, though loss is thre in every
    business bt it is vey muchin this. t is a ery risky busines to do. You can nderstand it when yo experiece it yurself

Senior Member awais123456 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear already did it, she lost for 3000$, she regret and never want to remember forex any more. But I think she loss becaue she lack of knowledge in forex, now I start forex used this free posting bonus not my real money maybe after sometime if profit still difficult to realized, I will consider to divorce it, because it take my time a lot. of money....

Senior Member harun12 is an unknown quantity at this point harun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I will don't it. My Brother already did it, he lost for 3000$, he regret and never want to remember Forex any more. But I think he loss because he lack of knowledge in Forex, now I start Forex used this free posting bonus not my real money maybe after sometime if profit still difficult to realized, I will consider to divorce it, because it take my time a lot.

Senior Member Junaid Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Junaid Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery bhai hamen forex men bhut kam yani new han abhe experince bhe ni han hamen is men experince hasil krna cha he ya taky ham forex men har quation ka ans dyna cha he ya or ham forex men fr bhe jo kam kryn fit kryn or ache eanring ky mutabiq kryn bs hamari soch best honi cha he ya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)