+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Without mobile

Member sohel333 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mobile phone is a one of great electronic device. we can with people from near to their. it's helpful for all classes people.now a days it has create so many important role in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member queen is an unknown quantity at this point queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In modern age it is impossible for us to lead a moment without a mobile. Because mobile plays an important role in our daily and it makes our life so easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though it is essential it is a pain too. it makes you tell lie sometimes and cause lot of problems. for this technology we can not get wet in the rain whenever we want.

Junior Member kerwineo is an unknown quantity at this point kerwineo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without mobile i cannot live u cannot call my wife and expecially my friends mobile is a releivant thing to use this days every1 must have one of em

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days mobile is the most important material for communication, business. mobile is the best way to connect with other easily. Without a mobile it is very difficult to communicate.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was a time when we write letter but now just write SMS over Mobile phone. now we cant move outside without mobile phone. Mobile phone very useful.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    Yes i also think that this mobile phone is very important for the businessmen and also for the trader have to use mobile phone for keeping relation with other person because in this market communication is very important.
    no day without a mobile and it will feel lonely days without a mobile ak.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also think that this mobile phone is very important for the businessmen and also for the trader have to use mobile phone for keeping relation with other person because in this market communication is very important.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right dear as a trader we can get more benifit from it like i always prefer to open trade when i site for trading in from of my desktop but after that i use mokbile for monitoring purpose and that give me much convinence i can have eye on my trades with it.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks ! now a days it is impossible to live a single hour without a mobile. mobile gives us the fastest and smart also high living standards. It is reducing our difficulties and every where of human life a mobile phone are used significantly. So without a mobile phone it is not possible to maintain our daily life systems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast