+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone help to create an ea?

Banned Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145 has a reputation beyond repute Faisal145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 4,132 Posts
    Hello friends The actual EA can be a meta-language, accustomed to develop this important research. There are tons connected with things, and then by default, you recently have to have
    many areas, make use of MT4 EA developed, I think you will be able to make this EA with the help of people who are experts in this trade, so you will be able to
    get EA tI have not been able to make EA sir, I will only be able to use an EA that has already been built, so if we will make EA by matching with the way we are then we can trade him to someone who is skilled in this trade to win and could make EA with well in the trade that will I do in the forex marketi additionally do not strive it before .EA is nice Technical however before your follow you must get information regarding it owing to Volatility of market it slow unfinished order you place getting to lose and if you management it or your market in favor of you .you will earn...............only the experts can make EA sofwere not everyone could make me want to learn MQL EA to my friends who are experts what could be petrified me to
    learn to It is better to analysis yourself never believe on expert indicator as they fail at the market time after few day they are use less when market move fast at the time of data or news arrival .also get
    advice from expert friendboss i like to follow fundamental and technical analysis followed with all the news that are are meant there and i am happy with the way i trade so no need to use ea for me.. i am not fully aware about it.......its my opinion......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal145 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    good post but muje ea ka kuch kash pata nahi ha ma ea ka barye mastudy kayea ha aur is ki comments be check
    ki ha google par zaydea tar trader ko ea ma loos huwa ha loos ka dar ki waja sa na ea ko use nahi kayea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned 0007 is a jewel in the rough 0007 is a jewel in the rough 0007 is a jewel in the rough 0007's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 0007 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    nice sharin dear ap na forex trading k bht he achay principle btay hain lakin ya all principle nahe hain is k elawa b forex k bht sy principle hain main umed krta hn ap wo b share karain gay.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    superb superb posting i very like it thank you very much to get use ful mush this is very much and easy to do and for why

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to khushii89 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), Unregistered (3)

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    boss i like to follow fundamental and technical analysis followed with all the news that are are meant there and i am happy with the way i trade so no need to use ea for me.. i am not fully aware about it.......its my opinion......

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to razia86 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    The actual EA can be a meta-language, accustomed to develop this important research. There are tons connected with things, and then by default, you recently have to have
    many areas, make use of MT4 EA developed, I think you will be able to make this EA with the help of people who are experts in this trade, so you will be able to
    get EA t

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABUZAR For This Useful Post:

Junior Member arieagustian is an unknown quantity at this point arieagustian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can some one explain what is ea?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arieagustian For This Useful Post:

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only the experts can make EA sofwere not everyone could make me want to learn MQL EA to my friends who are experts what could be petrified me to
    learn to It is better to analysis yourself never believe on expert indicator as they fail at the market time after few day they are use less when market move fast at the time of data or news arrival .also get
    advice from expert friend

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali 123 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), Unregistered (2)

Member Zxuzx77 is an unknown quantity at this point Zxuzx77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to make EA sir, I will only be able to use an EA that has already been built, so if we will make EA by matching with the way we are then we can trade him to someone who is skilled in this trade to win and could make EA with well in the trade that will I do in the forex market

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zxuzx77 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)