+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone help to create an ea?

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i additionally do not strive it before .EA is nice Technical however before your follow you must get information regarding it owing to Volatility of market it slow unfinished order you place getting to lose and if you management it or your market in favor of you .you will earn...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fxrafi4 For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my little knowledge of what forex is all about i would say forex is a way to make money and if using as ea you are increasing your changes. i think the ea is made by people to be sold to other traders so i think the answer is yes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to @missodekanmi For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member karon is an unknown quantity at this point karon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As the main track and follow technical analysis with all HR news I think I am satisfied with the commercial media and therefore do not use EA on behalf of me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to karon For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-15)

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will be able to make this EA with the help of people who are experts in this trade, so you will be able to get EA to suit what you already want sir
    maybe this way then you will be able to trade with EA properly

Senior Member chaudarysaim is an unknown quantity at this point chaudarysaim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sory i can't help you bcz i can't attach with EA.but i wish i know about EA programming.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer and using a manual trading not any robot and ea. so i have a no experience about it.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to create EA account but i have some idea about this. First use meta quote language.

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by howdanny View Post
    condition:

setting
    tp :40
    sl :80
    mm :1(on), 0(off)
    risk : 2(% of current equity/sl=the initial lots (auto round up to nearest allow lots) )
    max order number : 6
    magic number:1111111
    fast mode :1(on), 0(off) (straight away open the same direction after the order tp)

draw line on GU every 40pips start from 1.5600 (thick line when the price is within the range of 2 line)

condition for open order
    step 1 - pending buy order at the upper thick line and pending sell order at the bottom thick line. lot size follow the risk option to get the initial lot, and call it order 1.
    (either 1 of the order is open cancel the other 1 and proceed to step 2)

step 2 - set a pending order -40pips from order 1(if step 1 open buy then now pending sell, put it as order 2) with 3 times of the lot size order 1. (if order 1 hit tp cancel pending order 2 and start from step 1(if fast mode off). if order 2 opened proceed to step 3.)

step 3 - set a pending order -40pips from order 2(if step 2 open sell then now pending buy, put it as order 3) with 2 times of the lot size order 2. (if order 2 hit tp cancel pending order 3 and start from step 1(if fast mode off). if order 3 opened proceed to step 4.)

step 4 - set a pending order -40pips from order 3(if step 3 open buy then now pending sell, put it as order 4) with 2 times of the lot size order 3. (if order 3 hit tp cancel pending order 4 and start from step 1(if fast mode off). if order 4 opened then repeat step 3 & 4(but the order number n+1))
    hello there, i'm on learning making an EA, could you tell me how long this strategy you used, and how much what level of success, it would be useful if this strategy is good at least 6 months of trading. I will try to make it.

Banned msreza1 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The actual EA can be a meta-language, accustomed to develop this important research. There are tons connected with things, and then by default, you recently have to have many areas, make use of MT4 EA developed, therefore it is a breeze pertaining to manufacturers, eds EA.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by howdanny View Post
    condition:

setting
    tp :40
    sl :80
    mm :1(on), 0(off)
    risk : 2(% of current equity/sl=the initial lots (auto round up to nearest allow lots) )
    max order number : 6
    magic number:1111111
    fast mode :1(on), 0(off) (straight away open the same direction after the order tp)

draw line on GU every 40pips start from 1.5600 (thick line when the price is within the range of 2 line)

condition for open order
    step 1 - pending buy order at the upper thick line and pending sell order at the bottom thick line. lot size follow the risk option to get the initial lot, and call it order 1.
    (either 1 of the order is open cancel the other 1 and proceed to step 2)

step 2 - set a pending order -40pips from order 1(if step 1 open buy then now pending sell, put it as order 2) with 3 times of the lot size order 1. (if order 1 hit tp cancel pending order 2 and start from step 1(if fast mode off). if order 2 opened proceed to step 3.)

step 3 - set a pending order -40pips from order 2(if step 2 open sell then now pending buy, put it as order 3) with 2 times of the lot size order 2. (if order 2 hit tp cancel pending order 3 and start from step 1(if fast mode off). if order 3 opened proceed to step 4.)

step 4 - set a pending order -40pips from order 3(if step 3 open buy then now pending sell, put it as order 4) with 2 times of the lot size order 3. (if order 3 hit tp cancel pending order 4 and start from step 1(if fast mode off). if order 4 opened then repeat step 3 & 4(but the order number n+1))
    whether it is trying to make it yourself ..? try to look on google aja make your Forex EA may there are some examples of scrip and how to make it ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)