+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia Open Market strategy..

Banned lukman76 is an unknown quantity at this point lukman76's Avatar
    Thanks
    the longer, the movement is also growing Asian market faster. because many Asian countries are now starting to control the world economy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 9000 is an unknown quantity at this point 9000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your ability to make money from forex depends upon a number of factors. The most important factors that matter in this field are the correct education, use of Forex tools and Forex trading strategy of the person. If you have all the three of these then you can step into

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned white1 is an unknown quantity at this point white1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, master. your strategy looks like my trading style. use pending order at asia session, place how many pips i will reach and then close the computer and keep working. this strategy will make us happy and still healthy. we don't need to look at the chart in front of the computer to know where the price will go. through this strategy, i think we will make profit without see the chart everytime.

Member doll25 is an unknown quantity at this point doll25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay it really nice to know that we can always get a constants profit of 5pips trading strategies and with 5pips trading strategies ever day i think we can always make best of living out of the 5pips trading strategies but a clear picture for more explanation can go a better way for the understanding i hope to hear from you soon

Banned cakrawala is an unknown quantity at this point cakrawala's Avatar
    Thanks
    little I wanted to share my experience with the Asian session, I will pull a straight line in open candle today, and if the price is below the opening session tokyo open today then I will open a sell position, it's easy, but here I just scalping alone, according to My experience is only 3 pips is enough sir. try to trace who knows you can develop from what I'm talking about.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, jab hum Asia session me trading karte hai to hum aisa koi pair ko select karte hai jo JPY se related ho kyoki asia session me JPY ke pair wale price me bahut movement hoti hai agar aapne London session me jyada effective hone wale pairs ko select kiya hai jo kabhi kabhi Asia session me movement me aate hai aur kabhi kabhi nahin aate.

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l personally not agree with this strategy since it is not based on any indicator or condition.

Senior Member karjo is an unknown quantity at this point karjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself am still confused about the strategy, but for me indeed Asian session from opening until 4 hours after its opening it was the market that was clear and we can enter the market after it, because at that time we will see supplay demand.

Senior Member arhilko is an unknown quantity at this point arhilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asia market opening ke waqat boaht hi slow hoti hai or is me market volatile bhi kuch khas nhi hoti is liye is pr koi bhi strategy easily work kr sakti hai kyun market ke points bohat slow volatile hote hen is waja se

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    is tarah ki straegy main bahut baar test kar chuka hu bhaiya ji ye strategy pending orders ki hain ismein bhi bahut se trader acha kama lete hain lekin unko pata hota hain ki kab aur kaha par pending order lagana hota hain
    g bhai pending order k sahi level ka pata hona buhat zaida zaruri hota hay . pending order strategy sa earn karna easy nh hay . es ma kafi zaida experience aur achay entry point k baray ma jankari honi cahiyay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)