+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Thread: Asia Open Market strategy..

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I see your strategy in this market Asia rely on the pending order, more similar to the trapping technique, sorry if I'm wrong. if you do not use the indicator for a more detailed analysis? how long have you used this strategy? whether the profit generated from the above strategy consistently for you? sorry if I do a lot to ask, thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member spiderbooo is on a distinguished road spiderbooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sibali View Post
    Strategy is very risky If you use pair GBP-USD. GBP-USD has a daily average of 120-150 pips. I want to ask are:
    1. how long have you been using this strategy.
    2. how many levels you've experienced while using this strategy with range 50 pips
    It seems that you dont understand at all with my strategy..because it will work with a large daily average pip..the more higher beetween highest and lowest candle..the more this strategy working..I ever used this strategy for 2 weeks and make a nice profit..but it consume a more time to watch the chart because it must set a stop pending order every time one pending order got hit..i've experienced 6 level when used this strategy and..its only a few days ago because the market was so flat..

Quote Originally Posted by hamza129 View Post
    i don`t think so that this stratergy is safe and can be used forever it is too much risky and it can earn us too much profit but at the same time it can be a source of big loss . so we should any alternative and safe trick.
    Well..this strategy will work forever..why I said that..because it doesnt need any indicator at all..so while market still open and this strategy will there too..and it will work only if you have a good money management..

Quote Originally Posted by tarun2305 View Post
    aapki strtegy hai achei lekin kai baar aisa hua hai ki koi powerful news ane ke baad market buri trah se opposite jane lagta hai tab hamare pas koi optio ni bachta loss ke....isliye many a times we face loss with this strategy
    I'm sorry,i dont understand what are you talking about..

This is an example how much profit that i've got for used this strategy in three days..

If someone ask,if it made profit,then why you only used it for three days..? the answer is simple..I dont have much time to watch the chart..so,i really2 hope that someone can made this strategy into an EA..
    Last edited by Anytime; 2012-04-02 at 12:14 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderbooo For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapki strtegy hai achei lekin kai baar aisa hua hai ki koi powerful news ane ke baad market buri trah se opposite jane lagta hai tab hamare pas koi optio ni bachta loss ke....isliye many a times we face loss with this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarun2305 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Junior Member hamza129 is an unknown quantity at this point hamza129's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don`t think so that this stratergy is safe and can be used forever it is too much risky and it can earn us too much profit but at the same time it can be a source of big loss . so we should any alternative and safe trick.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamza129 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    I ussualy used GBPUSD pair..but from yesterday,I used in EURUSD too..
    The strategy is very simple..
    Just check what price in open asia market and made 4 stop pending order..

- Open Price + 20 pip place buystop SL 40 TP 30
    - Open Price + 50 pip place buystop SL 40 TP 30
    - Open Price - 20 pip place sellstop SL 40 TP 30
    - Open Price - 50 pip place sellstop SL 40 TP 30

After the price hit our pending order..than use a cutswicth marty strategy..example :

Open Price = 1.5900
    1st BuyStop 1 lot = 1.5920 (hit) SL 40 TP 30
    Than make second pending order 2nd SellStop 2 lot in price 1.5880 set SL 40 and TP 40..and go on like this until you hit TP..
    And don't cancel another pending order..just let it there but..after the next day you want to put another pending order,delete all pending order that not executed..
    Strategy is very risky If you use pair GBP-USD. GBP-USD has a daily average of 120-150 pips. I want to ask are:
    1. how long have you been using this strategy.
    2. how many levels you've experienced while using this strategy with range 50 pips
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sibali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25), SA148P (2018-03-27), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    l personaly not agree with this strategy since it is not based on any indicator or condition.l want to ask if what is the reason for waiting the price move 50 pips above opening before placing our stopbuy?the market will not act same always.what is the logic behind this.what if after making 60 pips above opening then will make a sharp pull back and hit our stoploss.?l hope you can explain more thnx for the share.
    i have a question for you: which is the first, indicator or price ? does indicator follow the price or does price follow the indicator ?
    it must be indicator follows the price. it means price determines indicator, but indicator doesn't determines price.
    i like the strategy based on price. it is more accurate than indicator, is it right ??

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25), manikah (2013-01-16), ronin (2012-07-18), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    hi, master. your strategy looks like my trading style. use pending order at asia session, place how many pips i will reach and then close the computer and keep working. this strategy will make us happy and still healthy. we don't need to look at the chart in front of the computer to know where the price will go. through this strategy, i think we will make profit without see the chart everytime.
    Wow..master jiching mampir ksni jg rupanya bhsa inggrisnya mantab..

Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    l personaly not agree with this strategy since it is not based on any indicator or condition.l want to ask if what is the reason for waiting the price move 50 pips above opening before placing our stopbuy?the market will not act same always.what is the logic behind this.what if after making 60 pips above opening then will make a sharp pull back and hit our stoploss.?l hope you can explain more thnx for the share.
    That's right..no one can predict if the price will move above 50 pip from the opening price..that's why this strategy can't stand alone..it need martingale..and I choose cut switch martingale strategy..so..after one pending order hit,I place another pending order with double lot in SL price..
    This strategy based on my own research..I export GU one year daily time frame history to excel (2011)..based on that data..in 1 year trading day..its only 12 days (im a little forget) the high an low price not hit 50 pip under or up the open price..its mean only 12 day trading time in one year that our pending order not hit at all..BUT..much off them the price only hit pending order and then run to another direction..thats why i used cutswitch martingale strategy too..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderbooo For This Useful Post:

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbooo View Post
    I ussualy used GBPUSD pair..but from yesterday,I used in EURUSD too..
    The strategy is very simple..
    Just check what price in open asia market and made 4 stop pending order..

- Open Price + 20 pip place buystop SL 40 TP 30
    - Open Price + 50 pip place buystop SL 40 TP 30
    - Open Price - 20 pip place sellstop SL 40 TP 30
    - Open Price - 50 pip place sellstop SL 40 TP 30

After the price hit our pending order..than use a cutswicth marty strategy..example :

Open Price = 1.5900
    1st BuyStop 1 lot = 1.5920 (hit) SL 40 TP 30
    Than make second pending order 2nd SellStop 2 lot in price 1.5880 set SL 40 and TP 40..and go on like this until you hit TP..
    And don't cancel another pending order..just let it there but..after the next day you want to put another pending order,delete all pending order that not executed..
    hi, master. your strategy looks like my trading style. use pending order at asia session, place how many pips i will reach and then close the computer and keep working. this strategy will make us happy and still healthy. we don't need to look at the chart in front of the computer to know where the price will go. through this strategy, i think we will make profit without see the chart everytime.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zhyada View Post
    okey I will try the demo first master, to determine the level of this strategy is profitable, how about asia market when there is news that will go out, whether the technique can be used?
    It can be used in all condition..but the enemy off this strategy is a sideway market..because it will make our SL hit again and again..but,we can handle it buy higher the SL level..maybe we can set 60-80 pip..but it affect that our TP become wider too..if you have a good money management and you like marti..so..with this strategy,even in a sideway market,the more profit we can have

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiderbooo For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)