+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Asia Open Market strategy..

Banned samiboughanmi is an unknown quantity at this point samiboughanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello everyone,
    thanks alot for giving us this information i hope helps everyone i find it very usefull
    Good luck for all
    thumbs up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahtashametimad is an unknown quantity at this point ahtashametimad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is not good strategy because most of time we find these kind of trade is useless. I tries many times but I have not found any special trading from this style of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear in fact I consider it is the beauty of this strategy is that it is totally based on price action. But your winning ratio is not so good. Make it more good. I will try to implement it in Demo firstly. And if it is working then i can also be automated if we code it and make a best ea.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye strategy sirf prediction par depend hone wali forex strategy hai jise main full proof nahi manti hu kyoki forex market me ek si movement nahi hoti hai aur jab market volatile hota hai to aisi strategy se humen sirf loss hi hota hai.

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap nay jo trading system k baray main guftugu ki ha es system main kaam krna bht mushkill ha yeh bht difficult markeet ha yahan har koe kaam nhe kar sakta yahan markeet bht he zayada up down hoti ha yahan zayada tar account dead ho jatay han insta forex nhe best ha aap sirf aur sirf esi broker ki tarf tawaja dain es say acha brker koe nhe ha world main jo ache earning day jahan har koe kaam kar sakay
    Trading robot not save our account:

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asian, is not a good market for earning much so l want to ask if what is the reason for waiting the price move 50 pips above opening before placing our stopbuy?the market will not act same always.what is the logic behind this.what if after making 60 pips above opening then will make a sharp.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am thankful to you about this post and in this post you provide the Asia open market strategy and your detail and information are really helping for the traders in the forex trading market.

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear it is a a good advice and i feel that in order to get 20 pips you have to float advance trade either in any currency or commodity or index or what ever yo have determeined a pivotal point make position on points of pivotal with sl and tp

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best pairs that you can look for is the one that have japanisse yen that is one currency that you will always have some movement's on that way you can always make money plus every current always trends that is of it takes one directions it come to one directions

10. The Following User Says Thank You to njega For This Useful Post:

si102224 (2015-02-15)

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no in my opinion asia is not a good market for trading, the europe and american market is much better, statement that GBP-USD is very risky. if we know and usually trade with GU, we will know the characteristic of this pair, it is stronger than EU. For example, today GU is above at 1.6020, it is the strong support.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loys For This Useful Post:

si102224 (2015-02-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)