+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 704 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 7036

Thread: Small profit for Long Time is Better then a Big Loss in Short Time

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have to set our risk and reward ratio in this market rather than wise in using your money in this case so that the continuity of the current trading proc till I do not take any risk in forex market I will keep mind that I have to keep back 1000 pips always and With good risk reward ration it also show that we have good money management Personally I usually use the cause of my failure so far in the Forex I do not use capital management are good and I have made a large profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gmrokonuz is an unknown quantity at this point gmrokonuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my spouse and i acknowledge in you, but It is better to get big income throughout an short date in safely,am when i right, and so my spouse and i have for getting good knowledge regarding it, The item means my spouse and i need to help increase THE trading quality too, because the high risk is usually safe ALONG WITH whether when i learn How you can do The item in correct AND handle unwanted situation within properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    100 pps risk less good if we take profit 10 pps 2:1 risk percentage is better in namely First of all a good marketing strategy for testing the demo we created after all taking two percent of risk is the good money management My target is to achieve 100 pips daily But instead of the profit to risk ratio has to be kept at 2:1 at all times therefore but make the daily target profit can amke us have free from the greed also

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you small profit is better then lost a big money in forex trading so we need to do work with patient and never with greed i think only because of greed we lost our money in forex trading because forex is risky business and we need to accept small profit.

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is because it is a very much risky business and we have to accept small but continous profit rather then a huge loss through this business in a very short time frame . so that this way he come to learn many things aobut this business.

Banned akashik is an unknown quantity at this point akashik's Avatar
    Thanks
    g bilkul hum jitnme lalach karen gay hamen utna he nuqsan hoga forex mei hamen kum trade karne chahea aur ager hum kum profit kamaty hain to koe baat nahi ahista ahista hum baray profit tak pohnch jaen gay aur loss se bhe bach jaen gay aur ager hum ek dum he zaida profit kamanay ka karen gay to hamen zaida loss ho sakta hai aur hum apna account bhe kho saktay hian.

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salman younis View Post
    yeah of course i agree with this statement small profit for long time is better than big loss for short time q ke kuch na honey se kuch hona bahtar hai or ziyaadaa ki laalach nahi karni chahiye.
    Ham log jab bhi apni trades ko kare tab ham sabse pehle is baat ka acchi tarah se pata kar le ki hamko loss jyada na hone paye apni trades me aur yeh tabhi ho sakta hai jab ham log loss ko control karne ke liye kuch tools ka istemaal karenge. Hamko profits jyada na mile, lekin agar hame loss hota hai to yeh hamare liye theek baat nahi hai.

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The 3% of profits is very advisable but for your more interesting to the forex it needs to be higher so i think that risk and reward point is the most important point of money management that is When I used to use TP30 and SL20 or TP50 and SL25 depending on the condition and my analysis then price and in other side we never know what is the plan of the big traders as i think that forex is a land of risk and a land of reward we can not tell really what this isbut we should keep monthly target and not daily target

Banned punjfa is an unknown quantity at this point punjfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the market goes aginst you then you will have the lose ad if you but your trade then you make the lose permanent but if you should the patience then you should save the lose till then the market comes down so this the strategy and the theory to saw you the lose but for that you should have the many time mean week goes so not found the lose but also found the small profit...

Senior Member salman younis is an unknown quantity at this point salman younis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah of course i agree with this statement small profit for long time is better than big loss for short time q ke kuch na honey se kuch hona bahtar hai or ziyaadaa ki laalach nahi karni chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 704 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 349 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (59)