+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 704 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Small profit for Long Time is Better then a Big Loss in Short Time

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere dosto trading mein agar aapko zyada time mein kam profit banta hai toh aap bahut hi khush kismat hai aur aapko khush hona chahyee aapko profit mil raha hai, Kam profit kamane say aapko forex ka bahut knowledge gain banta hai aur experience bhi jaldi profit kamane ka soncho gay toh hamesha loss hi nazar ayeega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats very correct having a small profit dailly is so mush better then loosing all the money in one time thats just not great , we need to trade with decipline and with plans not just gamble our money away

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,202 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko small profit bhi milta hai to uske le lena chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me skill se chalenga wo esme utna he acha apne liye kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apne se samajhna chahiye..

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right and we have to control our emotions as greed, trade with proper money management and risk management will make us comfort in trading, Forex is risk business and we have to think for first time how to avoid such as risk.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Junior Member mustafa2017 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, this is what I follow now in the strategy that I use in trading in Forex is that I earn a little money but permanently better than a lot of intermittent or big loss that the Forex needs you to have a steady monthly income even if a little as long as there is a monthly income fixed And specific

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Slow and steady usually wins the race in the forex market, so its always better to maintain a slow approach to making profit while ensuring stability so as to encourage account growth through profit accumulation overtime. Hence the need to have a good trading strategy with stable profit returns and trade such with a good money management
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with your statement because forex is a risky business and every trader even successful in forex trading do not want to lose in forex so profit smaal is prefferd compared with big loss.it is a good strategy and we can save our capital and our Opportunity Making money increases

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you brother, your statement is good Always I agree that small profits for a long time are better then big losses in a short time ... because I know there is something better than nothing. I believe that big profits come from small profits.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that's right, profits are always better than dealing with losses, a small profit means risking a gain that is less and obviously low, but that's good because you do not have to face much loss because of this, one must have a good strategy and know the good usage of thrilling . Loss and profit limits in order to adopt the strategy

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's.its 100% right and we, a little advantage for a long time higher, down to reality I think profit is a profit, big profit or low profit it does not matter on my behalf. And I understand that some traders make short time trade in the Forex market and he does a big loss in the Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 704 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (59)