+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex currency exchange trading indicators are too important to forex traders, especially the newbies and the technically based traders. It is only naked traders that trade forex without needing to use any indicator in their trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators have become the most important in my forex trading. I can not analyze the chart without any indicators. But I am just using simple indicators such as Moving Average and Stochastic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think indicator is very important for forex trading. If you use indicator properly then you can analysis market properly. Most of trader use indicator to make analysis. I also use indicator mostly i use MA to identify trend.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are very important influence in trading, because with the help of indicators and news we can read the movements of the market, in which direction the market will move. and much more important indicator helps traders to take important decisions about trading.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    • The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
    • However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.
    what your opinion about that?
    i m not telling that inductors are giving 100z% result but there is a chance to win if u analysis the market with indicators.li been using several indicators like bollinger band s moving average volume etc ...and i been success with that ..indicators only help u for ur analysis and for making the decision of entry point

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view indicator is unnecessary in forex trading, I think it create bad behave and it destroy your forex career. I think a trader take trading decision only on the basis of analysis. If his analysis may be wrong but day by day he will be identify actual matter that help him earn profit in long term

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    agar technical analysis aapki bahut hi badiya hai aap indicator ko sahi se use kar sakte hai. to aap technical analysis se bhi bahut paisa kama sakte hai. bas hume news release hone par technical nahi karna chahiye tab hume news trading karna chahiye.
    I agree indicators works best when markets are trading soley on technicals and there are no major news - but if there is news we should anlayse it how it will effect on sentiments of traders and trade accordingly.

Member Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually we use indicators for timing and precision. In trading the Forex, everything comes down to percentages. Using the Forex indicators can enable you to trade quickly in response to the actions of the market. You can also start building and charting your percentage of winning and losing trades, which will enable you to get a feel of the market, building your confidence as a trader.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have just heard about the indicators and i know that it is also one of the important thing in the trading, so its use is very required for the trading, i also want to do the work with the help of indicators.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    • The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
    • However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.
    what your opinion about that?
    main ak trader hoon or main abi indicator ko technical tor ap is ko analysis kar raha hoon mujha abi indicator ka bara main thori both maloomat he ha ro mai na abi indactor ka bara main both kuch seekana ha hamara expert ka kahan ha ka ap indcitor ka bara min technical analysis karan or zadia sa zadaia profit hasil karana,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 390 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)