+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 390 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicators are used in this business jut as the tools of this business , but i do not depend on the indicators because these tools are showing the market trend very late , many traders are using these tools and they do not get the positive results from these indicators , experienced traders depends on market analysis .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-03-15), KASINA (2018-03-23), Mr. India (2018-03-22), Nirzana (2018-03-17)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market indicators work as a breath in forex trading, indicators can help us know the current market conditions. With indicators we can easily get a lot of information about the market to do the analysis. I think without indicators we can not make good analysis about forex trading Which is very important in my opinion, the indicator is a very important tool to use when trading, just like if we use the car then we need to know about traffic signs. So there is no indicator how we can know the position to open positions, closed positions, and out of the market?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

niat (2018-03-15)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I am new in this forex trading business. So I do not know the indicators but I want to say that indicators are very important to us. I think we should always use the indicator because if we use the indicator then we can know the forex trend where forex is running and with this we can generate more and more profit from here. The indicators, fundamental and technical indicators for me are most important for my forex trading activities every day. I use this indicator to make a moving price prediction, where the price of the pair's movements has been moving, and this is the basis for me to open a new position, predicting the pair's propensity to go.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

ngeneng (2018-03-12)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader indicator boht hi important hain forex market main es say ap boht kuch help lay skty hain aur ap indicator ko use kr k market ki strong point aur weak point ko bhi tlash ker skty hain aur indicaor ki help say ap yeh bhi pta ker skty hain k apko kahan entry leni chhaiiay aur kahan nahain leni chaiay en k use say ap boht si fake entries say bach skty hain so ap ko chaiay k ap achay indicaor ko use krian en say apko help milay gi aur ap ko pta chalay ga k ap nay kahan entry leni hay aur kahan ni leni..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-15), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators can only help us little bit to trade well directions but indicators cant take us to profit 100% if you want to be good trader you always need good experience and money management this way can take us to profit

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When it comes to indicators, we can devide them into three classes: momentum indicators; trend-following indicators; volatility indicators. Knowing which one belongs to which category, and how to combine the best indicators in a meaningful way can help you make much better trading decisions. On the other hand,

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is very useful in forex because it shows us the market direction quite clearly, the naked eye can track it easily and some of the main indicators that help us predict the future of market movement and it works with a combination of perfect indicators Video SEO is becoming more prominent than ever in the world internet marketing. In fact, videos are 53 times more likely than traditional web pages to receive the first organic page rank. Today's society likes to view and share videos online and not infrequently someone or brand .....

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use some indicators for my trading, and I try to combine it ,,, to get a strong signal
    and generate profit of course, but miost they take me to face some losses ,, why I depend
    on the indicator or I can not use the indicator? and then I remember for the first time I trade,
    I just use candlestick and follow it with simple, and I can generate profit with simple things ,,
    and then ,,, I go back to the initial step ,,, I reduce the indicator, I use candlesticks and support resistance ,,
    and now ,, i can make a profit well ,,, so what's the problem with the indicator?

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators can help us know the current market conditions. With indicators we can easily
    get a lot of information about the market to do the analysis. I think without indicator
    we can not make good analysis about forex trading. Indicator is important enough for me,
    to determine the support and resistance points. Because of the indicator, we can see
    or determine whether the price will move in any direction. Not 100% is true,
    but very helpful in predicting price movements.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

karmnun (2018-02-26)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the indicator is very important in forex trading ...... the indicator is important enough for me,
    to know the support and resistance point. I also use most indicators I use MA to identify trends. ...
    I have to make an analysis for the price and see the actual trend so I can order on the right track ..
    I think without indicator we can not make a good analysis about Forex trading.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

letti (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 390 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)