+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 390 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Senior Member nobunagun is an unknown quantity at this point nobunagun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ou are not wrong actually there are various indicators who are getting good success and can vary traders to traders but in average the Moving average and the RSI MACD is good most cases as It might sound unusual however which is in fact a great indicator accordingly RIS is a good indicator that helps identify the oversold and overbought areas but you can not rely on this indicator to find the right entry points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member stephenamit is an unknown quantity at this point stephenamit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i 'm a investor whom use specialized investigation since my personal foudation intended for my personal exchanging after which it i take advantage of many signs also assist my personal exchanging to filtration system and have the strong signals intended for available situation, but also for it, i not need to count my personal exchanging using them, i have to create investigation with the value and see the real craze well, i can certainly placed the get with the correct observe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bussinessman is an unknown quantity at this point bussinessman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atifrana View Post
    Brother Forex trading business me indicators achi help kerte hain or me apni trading me indicators ko use kerta hun or meri achi help kerte hain indicators or me apni trading me RSI or Stochastic indicators ko use kerta hun or mjhe sb se best RSI lagta hai yeh bohat achi help kerta hai trading me meri or ap b indicators se guide line liye karo yeh kafi help full hote hain.
    indicator ka trader ko huemsah sahi se use karna hoga yadi trader indicator ka k use nhi karega to problam hume huemsah idnciator ka sahi se use karna hoga indicator hote bhi bahut importent isss market jab tak hum idnciator ka use nhi karenge tab tak hum market ki trend ko nhi pakd -payenge .

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Forex trading business me indicators achi help kerte hain or me apni trading me indicators ko use kerta hun or meri achi help kerte hain indicators or me apni trading me RSI or Stochastic indicators ko use kerta hun or mjhe sb se best RSI lagta hai yeh bohat achi help kerta hai trading me meri or ap b indicators se guide line liye karo yeh kafi help full hote hain.

Senior Member boyo is an unknown quantity at this point boyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's just following the market indicators and I think if we could understand the market then all will go well and all will be good with the hard effort and process all need to patiently and I think we will be able to do trading with either.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai technical traders ke liye indicators bhauat zyada zarori hote hain mein toh forex trading mein news trading karta hoon isliye zyada tar indicators ko avoid karta hoon mein signals bhi dekhta hoon aur yeh dekhta hoon ki kounsa rend kab aane wala hai charts ko compare karke yeh sab karke accha paisa kama leta hoon iss field mein se bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member zara1 is an unknown quantity at this point zara1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is more important in trading time because indictors help us about the market situion and analysis the price of market.through indictor we more profit by use the traffic signs of market

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator is a helpeful tool for the trader and he helpe the trader for better trading in forex market.forex is a very risky business and every one want to earn from forex and in this time indicator is helpeful for the trader for better earning from forex market.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator has allot of importance in trading.with out indicators you can not know about the future moment of trading.it tells you that in which way market will move and by which mean you can make profits.it is a good source for making money..

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muzammal2007 View Post
    forex trading main indicator bohat hi ziada important hain and indicator aik software hota hay jis ko use kernay say loss nahi hota and faida hota hay but merey khyal k mutabiq ap ko phley indicator demo account main try kerna chaheay baad main real account main use kren and ap ko kafi knowledge hona chaheay jo b indicator ap use kren kiu k bohat say indicator bohat mushkil b hotay hain.
    han bhai apne thik kaha he indicators bhut jaruri hote hein forex me indicators ki help ke sath hmm is buisness me ashi trade kar akte hein me to hmesha hi indicators ki helop ke sath hi trade karna passnd karta hun bhai jehi meri best trade hooti he
    Last edited by harrysidhu; 2014-04-09 at 11:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 390 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)