+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For new traders like me, it is very important to use indicators for market analysis, because they still cannot understand market movements without the help of indicator charts. with indicators make me more confident in predicting forex market movements. and I think indicators have important meaning in trade. But we should not depend on it. Sometimes indicators are very helpful. This helps us to know the current market conditions. I think we must rely on market analysis and on real time news and information. We can use indicators with the concepts of analysis and news. I think it will be more beneficial for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rely heavily on my indicator 80% to get a valid signal. The rest I checked the basic news and also my instincts. I also based my previous experience with the market to arrive at a better market analysis. You must consider many factors before coming to a good trading decision. and I think the indicator is only a trader's true friend. because only indicators help us position the past and future of the price pair. if the trader does not understand the indicators, it is not good for him to trade perfectly. so the importance of the indicator is more. also helped us in technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally in forex trading, I consider it very important how to help me to be able to learn to determine ways that we might be able to make steps that we can achieve in making profits so that we win in this business and learn to control ourselves in making profits in trading and of course I really believe that indicators are the most important thing in trading. if you work without indicators than for me it is nude trading because you cannot judge appropriately from the job. we know price action only from indicators.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to digimon For This Useful Post:

koplok (2019-11-19)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My indicators are very helpful in my trading. This guides me and helps me decide what position to choose when I open an order in the market. I will never be able to trade with confidence if all my indicators are not on my chart. They are very useful to me. and I think a trader earns money with the help of indicators. Analysis also helps a trader. So I think and also use indicators. It examines several indicators for a minimum of two months. So I can get money with forex to use this indicator. In the forex market there are many types of indicators. I like several of them. So I think indicators can take an important role in this forex business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

koplok (2019-11-19)

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are the best form of trading and the best form of trading, we are always told that there is a lot of good work seen in forex trading, we must know that indicators play 50% of trading. this works well and can provide many good things in working on forex, we must know that we have to trade forex with help and assistance, and this is help is an indicator. and saab ji forex oak best business hi es kam mai indicater ki help se hum achi bana sakte strategy hi fer hum ice kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum ape sabi dreams ko competing because of sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum indicater ko tabi samj sakte hi jab hum es kam mai hard work karte hai real market ko chalte dekhte hai bai saab ji

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maju For This Useful Post:

madale (2019-11-17)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only hissab sai price action k time indicator humy ki need zrur hoti hai kio k jab no kuch high indicator na hn trading nahe hoti hai is leya zruri hai k hum is mai jab graph ko daikh kar trading kar rahy hoty hain tou itna zruri nahe hai k hum smal ko indicator is used kary wo ulta hamara loss karwaty hain and kuch aise hai jinhe sara indicators all over the world use kra jate hai forex traders k dwara anyway so that sab dech rhe hai or use kar rhe hai at the same time anyway kafi probability of banti hi ki vo indicator because it's ... meh se yeh pivot point, Fibonacci or line of support and resistance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

madale (2019-11-17)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators play a very important role in trading and I think this is a very good choice but a trader must know how to use indicators because they can also cause harm to you and you have to face losses instead of profits if you use the wrong indicator. and All Traders Are Created Equal in the Eyes of the Market. Traders are not great traders who are never wrong and never lose. Great traders are traders who can make good strategies and can follow them with good plans. All traders must have lost a big and never wrong.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using indicators can be very helpful in guiding us to market trends, but their use varies from the time period we are monitoring. Before using the indicators, we better practice it first in the demo, see first whether it really follows the market developments from previous movements and in the intended direction. Observe its use first before relying on trading on it. and Indicators are very important in our trade. I prefer to follow the news and leave the signal given by my indicators, because usually the predicted technical analysis will be damaged if important news is released.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai hum indicater ka theek use tabi kar sakte hi jab hum ice kam mai move se kam karte hai fer he ice hum Kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai ice kam mai oak din din mai trillion dollars no ki lost money hoti hi hi es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hi es kam mai hum sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha business hai bai saab ji forex mai experience to the satj him hum ice mai indicater ka theek use kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    • The use of indicators in forex trading can help traders to analyze and predict the likely direction of the next price movement.
    • However, the use of indicators can also make traders more hesitant to act so wrong in taking decisions -- This generally occurs because traders are yet to know more about the characteristics or habits of the indicators he uses.
    what your opinion about that?
    jaisa keh apne explain kardiya keh indectors ka use kyun zrori he to me apki bat see agree ho .
    indectors hame market keh trend and past trebd keh bare ne signal dety he jis sey hame future trade ka pata lag jata he isiliye indectors ka use bohat important and useful he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)