+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are not of crucial importance, i may use them only as signals for the entry but i depend mainly on my analysis as i don't trust in any indicator much because they give many false signals, so they are not the main thing in my strategy and I don't think that you can trade without indicators, but the most important is learn more about your prefered indicator , how you use it and why and where and finding its combined also. so no win without indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Muhammad usama sijad is a jewel in the rough Muhammad usama sijad is a jewel in the rough Muhammad usama sijad is a jewel in the rough Muhammad usama sijad's Avatar
    Tehsil Alipur District Muzaffargarh Pakistan
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are good in trading but not all ,some have deliterious effects in trading ,so be careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Muhammad usama sijad is a jewel in the rough Muhammad usama sijad is a jewel in the rough Muhammad usama sijad is a jewel in the rough Muhammad usama sijad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wait for a good time is a good decision of a trader in trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, indicators are very necessary for the traders to go on.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    stop nuqsaan ko istemaal karne ki ahmiyat is liye hai ke stop nuqsaan ko istemaal karne se tajir ko market mein tajzia karne mein madad mil sakti hai, lehaza tajir ke liye is ka istemaal karna bohat zaroori hota hai, is se hamaray paas tijarat khonay ke muqablay mein jeetnay ka feesad ziyada hojata hai .

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am a trader who use technical analysis as my foudation for my trading and then i use some indicator too help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position, but for it, i do not want to depend my trading with them, i have to make analysis for the price and see the true trend so i can put the order at the right track. Before make decision. i have to sure for what i will do and if i feel hesitant for it, i prefer to wait just for a while,It is �.. and Good, for a beginner is better to use the simplest strategy to avoid confusion. especially in the use of indicators, look for indicators that are easy to read and in accordance with our character, making it convenient to use. do not forget to learn first before using it.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually use bow linger band and RSI, these indicator indicate very nicely, but some time result is opposite of the market, so we should try to confirm atleast 5 indicators to earn profit
    and indicator can help us to knowing about market current condition. With indicator we can easily get lot of information about market for making analysis. I think without indicator we can't make good analysis on forex trading.best of luck........

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is a part of specialized research and specialized research perform very part in the Foreign exchange market i think every investor have to have information about the specialized research, mostly i use MACD signal for forecasting the route of the price of currency trading. and Well some traders just cannot trade without indicators and so they always look on indicators to make their trading decisions, by i hardly base my trades on indicators from mt4, but i do my trades on historical levels for support and resistances and i am not wrong there are many other traders who do this, and just because of this, these levels work often.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    importance of indicaters is this that indicaters are the important tool of forex trading if someone who donot know what are the analysis and have no more knowledge about this forex market can earn some with the use of useful indicaters he can earn some or little money by using this important tool but on some occasions they may be false some time be care ful it is forex market that some time it behave like a fast running hourse and play indicaters carefully

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, for me clearly I also do believe that indicators are very very important to help the trader to determine the next price movement for the trader so that he or she can know the kind of trade he will place whether buy or sell and also to know the entry and exit point. My friend it is true that we need to use indicators at out trading and I think if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only then we can make good money here, I think we can trade without indicators too, everything depends on the traders strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)