+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3892

Thread: How important the use of indicators in your trading?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai meri trading ke liye indicators kafi jayda important hote hai, aur main samjhata hoon indicator ke sath trading karna kafi jayda profitable bhi ho sakta hai, lekin agar hum indicator ke bare mein jante hote hai to bhai.
    hanji forex trader market me indicator ko ache se tabhi use kar sakta hai agar uske baarein me acha samajh ho,trader ko esme kaafi time apna indicator kod ena padta hai,trader aise he esko market me use nahi kar skata hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohitkumar11 is an unknown quantity at this point rohitkumar11's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market me indicator ka us eaapko karana hi chhaiye uss eapako trade karne me aasani rahata hai agar aapko trade karana nahi aata hai to aapko indicator ke use karne se aa jata haiuaur apako fir bahut hiaasani se earn milta hai par indicator ko samajana aasan kam nahi hota hai apako bahut hipractice karan ahoag

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai meri trading ke liye indicators kafi jayda important hote hai, aur main samjhata hoon indicator ke sath trading karna kafi jayda profitable bhi ho sakta hai, lekin agar hum indicator ke bare mein jante hote hai to bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Emma_Star is an unknown quantity at this point Emma_Star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have to sure for what i will do and if i feel hesitant for it, i prefer to wait just for a while So without an indicator how can we know the position to open position, closed position, and out of the market?. I think without indicator we can't make good analysis on forex trading, use a blend of all put some trend some volatility some oscillators to find the overall scenario.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use some indicators too help my trading to filter and get the strong signals for open position, but for it, i do not want to depend my trading with them, i have to make analysis for the price and see the true trend so i can put the order at the right track jaise k ager stohac ko use kareen to ager o below 30 k level per ho or main line triger libe ko cross to hum ko pata chelta ha k market oper ja sekti ha right

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading forex, the use of indicators is a must and for the same reason that peole dont think its important there is always a chance that the market offers them the right to understand what is good when trading forex its good for us to run the market and our trades with indicators

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me indicator is a very important thing, without the indicator I can not do this business, to analyze and predict the market I need indicators, and therefore I attach several indicators on the chart trading, there are indicators of a trend, and there are also indicators as signals, all of it is to make it easier to trade me.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    for a novice trader, the use of indicators in forex trading is very important, because the use of indicators is very easy to predict the market, although there is no indicator is 100% accurate, but still can rely on to predict the market, we can test the various indicators on a demo account, before using a real account

Junior Member ahmadmuzafar396 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadmuzafar396's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators are the signals who tells us that what to do but we have to bit of information about these signals or indicators if we have not any information about these indicators that how to use them in forex business then the wrong way of using them can be harmfull to u

Banned Saima551073 is an unknown quantity at this point Saima551073's Avatar
    Thanks
    Joy Renkins - 2016 - ‎Preview
    How to Win with Forex: The StepbyStep Secrets When 95% of traders lose money, what makes you think you can win? To see your ... You may wish to change your mind immediately if you are thinking of trying any of them. Do this to avoid ... Success Comes From Within The combination of a simple robust helping you to understand and trade with discipline is what forex trading is about. You need to know ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 390 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)