+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 434 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe.., it depense of you learnings during the time of trading, how smart you are and so on.., but if you make your homework you will make it for sure., its like you be a profesinal basketballplayer so you need practice and improve your style daylie and very hard every day, focus on your aim and never give up if you have some talent, if you are not a person for this you should stop it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    yaha par to waisebhi mehnat kafi jayda hain bhaiya ji aur wo karna bhi humare liye kafi jaruri hota hain main to mehnat ke baad hi safal hote hain aisa samjhata hu agar safal hona hain to mehnat jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji
    satya kaha apne is field me mehnat bahut jyada hota hai karna par agar ham log acchi tarah se kaam karen sikhen aur knowledge experience le to fir isme kaam karna aasan ho jata hai bas hamen sahi se mehnat hi karna hota hai is field me.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    satya kaha apne bhai ji mehnat karne par har chiz possible ho jati hai aur is business me to thoda jyada hi mehnat lagta hai par agar acchi tarah se ki jae kaam to isme success bada aur accha milta hai yahan par paison ka bhandar hai jo ki hamen mil satka hai mehnat karne par.
    yaha par to waisebhi mehnat kafi jayda hain bhaiya ji aur wo karna bhi humare liye kafi jaruri hota hain main to mehnat ke baad hi safal hote hain aisa samjhata hu agar safal hona hain to mehnat jaruri hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    agar hum jo achi mehnat kar rahe hain to jarur ye possible hoga, ek na ek din to humare ko forex market se paisa kamane ko bhi milega aur yaha par safalta bhi jarur milega yaha par bas apni hard work ko kamyam rakhna hota hain
    satya kaha apne bhai ji mehnat karne par har chiz possible ho jati hai aur is business me to thoda jyada hi mehnat lagta hai par agar acchi tarah se ki jae kaam to isme success bada aur accha milta hai yahan par paison ka bhandar hai jo ki hamen mil satka hai mehnat karne par.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member kounlajouka is an unknown quantity at this point kounlajouka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have been trading for free for a year, but until recently, I was unable to do business with professionals and is not willing to be as homogeneous gain in the traded. I would assumed as a lot longers with knowledge Merchandisers !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moniakter is an unknown quantity at this point moniakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trading more than one year, but until recently I was not able to trade with professionals and have not been able to get a consistent profit in the trade. I might take much longer to become a professional trader.....

Member rabba is an unknown quantity at this point rabba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time is not main fact, one day you should successful if you trade regular. One year is enough to learn all thing about forex trade. Then practice is important for successful trader in forex business.

Senior Member AKHTARCH is on a distinguished road AKHTARCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex is dangerous business due to its movement up and down with out any limit.we get success in this market by working slow and carefully.we not take no of lots in one time.also take pending position.set the pending position as per our requirement.then leave this market to work itself.

Senior Member kjdanw is an unknown quantity at this point kjdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mybe that one year is not enough I have meet some trader friend who are in their second and as a third year in the forex and still have not meet the success they wanted for their trading. I guess forex trading mastery is a long journey to travel. Only the survivor can last longer in this type of business !!

Senior Member sadhon1 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like many merchants, many merchants for a year in a very short time, to understand the basic principles contained in the trade is not a good time. Many factors: the cost for the vendor would be the only factor, my husband and I the Queen would be another factor, as you will be greed, anxiety, emotional balance, another, the individual properties are an example. They are also important factors. Currently, many people often experience the small and little children. I know these dates are not usually able to provide foreign currency, then this person and will depend on the person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 434 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)