+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 434 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any particular time not required here to earns experiences, my first year in forex business complex was and this time, I have my faults hard for me to learn to be fast or slow, and honestly can do it, and the problem after the finish & turn your account in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmassi View Post
    I think it is true that it is not profit as much as we are still in a learning process, but we should try to minimize our losses so we can continue to exchange on Forex. because having the advantage in this market is a difficult spots.
    advantages that should we get in the forex market is difficult, so we need some process to be tailored to the way we understand the market itself as well as possible and see the greatest possibility of trading process that we conducted is that not too far in that we do not get the loss want it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is true that it is not profit as much as we are still in a learning process, but we should try to minimize our losses so we can continue to exchange on Forex. because having the advantage in this market is a difficult spots.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that one year is enough to be proof of successful trader. Many professional trader have done trading for over 5 years before they become professional. If you are trading for 1 year, then be happy if you get above breakeven.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know where a year sounds like a fast time for them to achieve success, although I remain convinced, however, because our study effectively if we can achieve success quickly

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of a hundred people will be people who feel proud to make their own hearts happy, and her throne property is a logical measure of their success if we say,,,
    but I think those who have become successful because of the sweat that has become his successor, and that we should be grateful if we become such a success we could ... people need a process that really is not natural for most people and processes that are not never been exposed though the environment
    be right or wrong about that answer we return it back to us each and rest assured we can ...

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have a sufficient margin and has a good strategy, and have the ability to analyze the good and the good management, it is not likely we will become a millionaire.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmin View Post
    this can make you millenarian. cause hope and target makes a man perfect and gainer. if u become a hard worker and u have a good talent then success must be accept you.
    I completely agree with you all success is inseparable from the hard work and talent so I think it depends on the traders

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I think for most one year should be sufficient time to learn major essentials and to make profitable trades, but this would depend on how much efforts and time you put during the year otherwise you may need more time..
    I don't think if one year is enough time to measure traders as successful traders or not because different person could have different
    point of view about successful traders. For me, successful traders are traders who could use forex for living and I don't think if traders
    could realize it in a year.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for most one year should be sufficient time to learn major essentials and to make profitable trades, but this would depend on how much efforts and time you put during the year otherwise you may need more time..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 434 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)