+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 434 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can realize our true business condition and make ourselves confident and honest about trading.
    Now I am in the 5th month of trading demo although I open my live trading account,
    I keep on trading because nessessarry is always updated so Long Levi for Every merchant do work only in demo
    and it's time to work in actual calculation and if you have month trading on it
    then it is very good for you now you have to do trading with real account without

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,116 Times in 4,817 Posts
    There is no specific time to earn money and become a good and successful trader, ek successful trader ban'ne k liye aap ko bohat hard work karna pdta hai, kaafi saare loss dehkne pdte hai, bohat experience ho us k baad ja kar app kahi successful trader ban sakte hai or aisa ek saal me mumkin nai hai aisa mujhe lagta hai,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), alizubair (2017-10-29), amirjaved (2017-10-29), ayeshapak (2017-10-29), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), jhoradpak (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-29), rafictn (2017-10-29)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ham agar forex mein learning kren aur experince knowledge etc ko gain kren tu ham aik din khud ko succesful trader prove kar saktay hain is liye learning kren aur zyada se zyada forex ko samjhen ye ap k liye faida mand hai .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-11-02), fxearner (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-29)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    yes my dear in the forex trading every thing is possible if you hard work on the trading your success in this job and than your earning great money in the short time if you gain the best knowledge and best experience in the trading than your success in the trading and prove this your better trader in this business

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-29), alizubair (2017-10-29), amirjaved (2017-10-29), ayeshapak (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), memi memi (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-29), rafictn (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the golden rule to success in this market is to always have a sense how far the market moves.if you know where to start and where to stop and can maximize your profit, then there cannot be any more you should be going as it is the best way to earn money in quickest and easiest way.the better is your trading strategy the more money you will be earning from it. but also keep in mind that here you can lose your entire money if you does not have patience.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shubhamhero For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-29)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is very true we can be a successful forex
    trader in less than a year only if you know and
    understand the best strategies and indicators to earn our daily profit and never trade with greed because greedy forex traders never get the best profit in the forex market so take a little advantage can go a long way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-29)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee bhai agr ap forex market mai regular hard working say am krtay hai. aur ap nay forexmarket ka complete knowledge bhe hasil kia hai tou phr ap apnay experience aur skill ki madad say forexmarket mai kamyabi hasil kr sakty ho.aur es tarah say ap nay prove krna hai k hard working aur knowledge ki madad say hum forexmarket mai kamyabi hasil kr sakty hai aur target earning bhe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to skfx For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-29)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noder View Post
    There is no special experience for it, maybe the merchant can do it faster or slower and frankly, it is my experience that my freshman age is the most difficult for my trading and at this moment, I have to instruct more hard to go through mistakes I. and difficulties and then finish and fix it .. maybe I am a slow bidder to get active forex worries, ... and until now I still read how to have a stall and earn profits with fun
    Forex Trading main Trader ko thek experience say work karna hay aor Trader Forex Trading main hardworking karay aor Trader Forex Trading main right ways Trading kay use kia karay aor Trader Forex Trading wrong ways ko choose na karay phr Trader ky Trading successful hogy aor Trader Forex Trading say thek profit earn kar sakay ga

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-28), kanita (2017-10-29), memi memi (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-30)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no special experience for it, maybe the merchant can do it faster or slower and frankly, it is my experience that my freshman age is the most difficult for my trading and at this moment, I have to instruct more hard to go through mistakes I. and difficulties and then finish and fix it .. maybe I am a slow bidder to get active forex worries, ... and until now I still read how to have a stall and earn profits with fun

17. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-29)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    bhai aprove tu tab he karo gye na jab app market mein work kar ke sekhu gye ager app sekhu gey he ni or try karo gye ke app kamyab ho jao tu app ke liye work karna bohut he mushkil be ho ga or app kabo e kamyabi ni pao gye
    yes you are right in forex trading market it is important for trader that he/she make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader understand the forex trading business and trader use the right trading methods and trader do not follow the wrong ways then he/she make their trading good with good knowledge and experience

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-29), batool (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-28), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), garrysidhu (2017-10-29), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), memi memi (2017-10-29), QamarXulqi (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 434 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)