+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 434 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all is relative, depending on the individual forex trader. If I personally, to learn from 3 to 6 months, but I've understood it about 2 years. maybe it's a long time, but it is a process in which a trader can understand market movements. I learned many techniques used to trade, until in the end I was stunned to learn a technique to trade only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One year is a good time to become a good trader. But sometimes it so happens that we won't be able to make much at the end and in such case there is not point in giving up. We should keep going and utilize the experience obtained during this period in our future trading and start making profits.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfx View Post
    yes off course,one day will come and we will get success.no matter what we will never give up.thats why we are trading forex and love it.forex is my dream to become successful trader in the world.
    Anyone can be successful in this business, provided that each trader has a good strategy, and has a money management and risk management, and I'm sure all who are in this forum can become a successful trader. because of the many benefits we can from this forum to improve the quality of our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes off course,one day will come and we will get success.no matter what we will never give up.thats why we are trading forex and love it.forex is my dream to become successful trader in the world.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depend on every trader mind. if you can capture too quickly about forex business then its ok for one year but if you need more time for gathering more information about this business then you can take more time for prove yourself.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need knowledge and skill to be good trader. I think, its no have any time limit to be a successful trader. Just follow the trading rules, practice more with demo account, Know about management and finally start trading with risk protection.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    I think one year is quite enough for many of us to become successful forex trader, but again it differ trader to trader as to how much time he will require to become expert and also how much time regularly he can devote to trading and practice.
    things to be poured from a trading process that we do is actually more to the way we look at every possible opportunity we can get from some of the strategies that had to be adapted to any process of trading that we conducted from day to day

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one year is quite enough for many of us to become successful forex trader, but again it differ trader to trader as to how much time he will require to become expert and also how much time regularly he can devote to trading and practice.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one year is enough time to make observations about forex trading is done, if indeed a serious and consistent in learning as well as practice it. and able to make the proper technical analysis, making a clear and detailed plan, and are able to apply it into the trade. but most of the traders are not able to do that. because forex trading is a complex business, not just theory and practice of technical, but also involves mental and psychological of the traders themselves.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    It is true that one year is nothing in forex and a trader can not be successful in a year as it takes years of efforts and hard work besides knowledge and experience to become successful but in a one year time a trader should know if they are on the right path or not .

I agree with your opinion, that forex trading is it takes time not just one year, and during run time we are still learning and continues to learn about our established trading to remain active and consistent in the forex world itself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 434 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)