+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 434 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    I think one year is sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve
    his trading skills.though it may differ person to person how much time is sufficient to become good trader but for many this time should be sufficient in my view,

us in understanding the adequacy of any strategy that we conducted in order to get some decent benefits for as long as we get we learn from day to day up to a year we are likely to be successful and can share our experiences with others

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    we can't measure the succesfull only by a year of trading, unless in that one year you gain significant profit that increase each day and consistently give you profit. usually professionals need months or years to be able develop their best system. so it's all up to you to measure it.
    indeed a long time to determine the size of a good outcome, but not all like that, until now I have one year in this business can not succeed 100%, so it's important condition for the last time here,many traders over the new year can feel the beauty of forex others in a short time it actually depends on our willing to learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's the reality in forex, damages to be paid twice. therefore, for a beginner first should practice by demo account for 2-3 months. and then follow the programs of no deposit bonuses to practice on a live account. once it is successful with a profit that we get, continue to follow forums gives a bonus post. and then if we had enough experience, we can deposit with our small amount

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evostaff For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-11), sajawal1 (2018-04-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpian7 View Post
    One year is quite enough time for some traders and for some traders it is very short time to even learn the basics of trading. There are various factors involved : Passion of the trader is one factor , I Q is another factor, mental stability is another one , personal attributes like greed , fear etc. are also important factors . Now some people with experience are quick learners and some are not . So it entirely depends on the individual personality and you can't give time frame generally to learn Forex.
    thank you for your submission, time spent talking about it does sometimes make us appreciate the often wrong in every action we take, for all that there are stages such as the birth of a baby becomes a teenager, as well as forex trading from forex we do not know about until we can master the theory and practice about forex itself,
    it's just for one year, according to what I see and I look at reality from various online sources can not be said to work 80%

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nurhidayah For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One year is quite enough time for some traders and for some traders it is very short time to even learn the basics of trading. There are various factors involved : Passion of the trader is one factor , I Q is another factor, mental stability is another one , personal attributes like greed , fear etc. are also important factors . Now some people with experience are quick learners and some are not . So it entirely depends on the individual personality and you can't give time frame generally to learn Forex.
    Scorpian Trader

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpian7 For This Useful Post:

sajawal1 (2018-04-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    I've been trading more than one year, but until recently I was not able to trade with professionals and have not been able to get a consistent profit in the trade. I might take much longer to become a professional trader.....
    thanks for stopping in my thread, it in fact when we just learn on their own without a mentor was a very long time
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    there is no specific time for it, maybe the trader can make it with faster or slower and honestly, here was my experiences that my first years was the hardest for my trading and at this time, i had to learn with harder to know my mistakes and problem and then complete and fix them..
    maybe i am a slowe trader to get the understanding about forex, ... and until now i still learn how to keep stable and make profit with consistent
    thanks for sharing, I agree with your opinion, try to do your best trading year despite being one of the best yet produced
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I guess one year is sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve his trading skills - though it may differ person to person how much time is sufficient to become good trader but for many this time should be sufficient in my view.
    based on the views I also hope like that, but it depends on each trader also to look at the process for one year can be inconsistent or still feels less able to feel success, especially profitability
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Well one year is a good time frame and on an average it is enough time if a trader wants to prove himself and one can come to know in a year that if this trade is good or trader is good for the trade or not .

in one year can be calculated within 12 months, but within one month of the consistency we are still questionable existence in the market for much less able to develop our trading loss exceeded the amount of the profit, but at its core beliefs that can make us successful or are still in doubt after passing through one of this year, thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nurhidayah For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trading more than one year, but until recently I was not able to trade with professionals and have not been able to get a consistent profit in the trade. I might take much longer to become a professional trader.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

sajawal1 (2018-04-13)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no specific time for it, maybe the trader can make it with faster or slower and honestly, here was my experiences that my first years was the hardest for my trading and at this time, i had to learn with harder to know my mistakes and problem and then complete and fix them..
    maybe i am a slowe trader to get the understanding about forex, ... and until now i still learn how to keep stable and make profit with consistent
    do the best we can

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), sajawal1 (2018-04-13)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess one year is sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve his trading skills - though it may differ person to person how much time is sufficient to become good trader but for many this time should be sufficient in my view.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

sajawal1 (2018-04-13), small dream (2013-03-18)

Thanks

"One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

It turned out that trading in the first year still can not consistently earn greater profits than the losses that we experience (it's my personal experience)

This depends on whether or not our view of forex itself, because until now I still feel the feelings and thoughts how sick I was when a loss or margin call.

How with my friends on this forum? (please share your experience)

to be the subject of study for the novice trader (who recently joined the world of forex are just a few days ago or a month or two months)

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nurhidayah For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), barcelona29 (2013-03-05), Facebook (2018-11-27), feliz_forex (2014-03-15), foufou (2013-10-02), Hayat (2018-11-27), JahanZaib (2018-05-19), mahera (2016-09-11), mehro (2019-02-11), munibkhan (2017-07-25), naveedbnn (2018-04-14), ranukumbolo (2013-06-16), tifanny (2013-11-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 434 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434

Subscribe to this Thread (12)