+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 434 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will depend upabout u flair, u knowledge and u expertise. U could be a good trader inside one month and u can not end up being a good trader on one 12 months. If u work hard, Study forex very well after that i think one 12 months is actually enough with regard to a trader to learn trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, the most factor which kills the majority of traders is actually lack of discipline, patient and so on Including the actual inability of the actual mentioned trader to trader the actual real rules these people discovered fro the actual right source, This particular kills traders a lot of, If a trader could be so disciplined, which will by no means end up being a issue in the least.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that if a trader trade in forex with good forex strategy at a time the trader van be success in forex. Forex success depend on a trader. If a person practice in forex and try to increase his knowledge experience and skill then the trader can get success.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one day is not enough to know that, we need to trade in Forex with demo trading at least 2 or 3 months firstly to determine we can continue and success in Forex trading or not, and if we get good result in demo period then we can success in this business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member jiya721 is an unknown quantity at this point jiya721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the first year is not enough to be successful in the world of trading. I think there is still much to learn, from a good technique and strategy learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve his trading skills - though it may differ person to person..

Banned dewa 19 is an unknown quantity at this point dewa 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think which we can not turn out to be a successful trader on the actual forex market on one 12 months, this take lengthy time and a lot money for the, i do not know precisely. However it depend upon every trader, i hope i can do this soon.

Member jiya721 is an unknown quantity at this point jiya721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to be able to gain experience in trading in the forex market so requires a very long time and it depends on our ability to capture all the learning we've done, the ability of a person's memory is not the same and it will be an important factor for all of us...The harder you try too learn and gain knowledge the shorter time you need to be succesful....

Member jahiruzzama is an unknown quantity at this point jahiruzzama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing is impossible in this business, I ever heard any made monger who scholarly upright quartet life. so I lick it all depends on apiece independent, it may be because of talent or superior fortune. but the earner we search this concern, it give also increase our live and gain our exchange author investment in the rising.

Banned mark lim is an unknown quantity at this point mark lim's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah,,,, newbies constantly would like on forex to obtain the good assist so they ought to be able to obtain the good money on forex and these people ought to be able to obtain the greater and a lot of profit on forex using the the actual good system so they ought to not lose as well big however obtain as well big along with on one 12 months of tradings..

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believed that is what most of traders are planning to be of it is the right thing to be a successful trader in forex market of course if you are a successful trader in forex trade it will really help you to achieved your aim in forex.
    har koi iss business ma ye he chata ha k wo iss ma sucessful bany or iss k liye zarori ha k aap zeda sa zeda mehant krin ku k ye asan kam tu nhi ha pr aap ko iss am full mehnat krni chaye or phr result ka wait krna chyae,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 434 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)