+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread: Use of stop loss or trail stop.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business aik real business hy jis may ap forex trading k buisness may loss bhi ho sakta hy is liye may jab forex trading may rick pair ma trade karta ho to may forex trading may stop plus ko use karta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fulltry For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Senior Member Diamond Links is on a distinguished road Diamond Links's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yr trainling stop ka to mjy khas pta ni but sl hmari trade per zruri ha wo b tab jb hum ek se zyada trades ker rhe hoty han , ye isi liye hmre liye zruri ha q k hum ek waqt me 2 ya 2 se zyada trade watch ker rhe hoty han to aksar confuse b rehte han jis ki wja se kbi b koi trade minus me to koi kam profit me cllose ker bethte han , or koi most loss me chali jati ha jo k phr recover krn mushkil ho jta ha hmre liy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diamond Links For This Useful Post:

Senior Member smfory is an unknown quantity at this point smfory's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss or SL is a system by the brokers to safe investors invest and thus continue trading. Stop loss is a system by which we protect out invest. If we don't use SL then out all invest will be of no use and the account will be closed because of the forced margin call.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smfory For This Useful Post:

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend my opinion is always use SL, if market go against you then you face few loss but if you not use SL then you can loss your account

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fx student For This Useful Post:

Member tippo is an unknown quantity at this point tippo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend
    i think that if we adjust our stop loss we put ourselves in a big danger so i advice to not change the stop looss

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tippo For This Useful Post:

Banned kostinhouse is on a distinguished road kostinhouse's Avatar
    Thanks

Use of stop loss or trail stop.

Am still not clear on how to apply the trail stop effectively. All i do is keep adjusting the stop loss along the trand movement. is trail stop effective?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kostinhouse For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Subscribe to this Thread (2)