+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of stop loss or trail stop.

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is necessary, because then you are stating your opinion if the remaining investment bank account what to do with your inner imbalance, if you are willing to do the work you often not for all your craft time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadhinmama is an unknown quantity at this point sadhinmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it should be compulsory, divorce lawyers, SL company of Atlanta, to avoid significant losses. I use myself to never reduce our work. Now, when our desire to create a new TS server up to date with the slow selling price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my freind yes the stop losse and the take profit its very important for any trader in this world

Member azzedine is an unknown quantity at this point azzedine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hii for ald trader in this big forum yes me i prefered this its a lot game for profitable an making money yes and stoping loss and takking profit

Senior Member MUSKAN is on a distinguished road MUSKAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    wesy mare ray thore alag hay mujhy lagta hay k agar ap trade ko capital k hisab say trade karty hain or ap ka account wash na ho chahy jaha bhi jay market to ap ko stop loss kabhi bhi nahi lgana chaiya main stop loss tab use karte hoon jab mery account main capacity na ho otherwise main stop loss nahi use karte.

Junior Member siscowd is an unknown quantity at this point siscowd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assuming that market go against you then you confront not many misfortune yet in the event that you not utilize SL then you can misfortune your account.sl is a framework by the agents to safe moguls contribute and in this manner keep exchanging. Stop misfortune is a framework by which we ensure out contribute.

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are correct really stop loss is very useful and benefitable for every trader every new trader should use this option but who are old and experienced trader the namely but stop loss is important tool which its good to use in every trades so we can stay away from margin call in short time with because stop loss always save us from getting big loss as if we all use its in every time we need to do use it more and more

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading men mein sab sey ziada important thing money management ko samajhta hun keh money management sey ham apna account achee taha manage kar saken gey . to is sey ham apney loss ko bhee asanee sey recover kar saken gey stop loss sey big loss sey bacha ja sakta hey .

Senior Member qamarmhm is an unknown quantity at this point qamarmhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maray khayal mane ya zrori ha ager ap aysa nai kero ga to ager to ya profit mane ja raha ha phir bohat achha ha per ager ya loss ki taraf chalta hi ja raha ha to ap ki raqam doob jay gi is liay stop zrori ha

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    I use always the stop loss with each trade to protect my capital from huge losses but i dont trail my stop loss a lot only when the trade take a lot of time and i try to save the time but in generale i keep it at her place and i go with the trade until the end, the hole profits or hit the stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)