+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 312 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok bhai apako meri subhkaamnaye.aap humesha profit he karte raho.ye aapki baat theek hai forex ko aap apna carer b bna sakte ho but iske liye pehle aapko achi tarha se sikhna chaiye fir he aap isko apna carer bna sakte ho.pehle aap iske sab point sikho aur jab tak aapko iske bre me sab pta nahi chala tab tak aap koi aur b job karo.taki aapki life chalti rahe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is like a bussiness for my self. So, I use forex trading as a my side job. I usually trading in my spare time after my job finished. I can trade anywhere, so it makes me more attracting in forex trading. In my experience, I can earn money from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has not become a profession that I have, and I still do forex trading as a part time job I can do at any time ..
    to be able to make forex trading as a profession will need a lot of preparation, and I have not been able to focus only make trades, because they still have other jobs.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.Can u earn consistently with forex?
    In my case, all that question have same answer, Yes! I am willing (and already) to count forex trading as a part of my profession. Although, I will always consider and do some back up bussiness to "hedging" my capitals. And for consistently earning, for now on, I can rely on this forex trading as my capital resource for my other investment.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I module never love Forex as my principal calling. Cause I cognitive that Forex is not a careful commerce. And I can regress all my money here. so Why give I solicit a business that has never a positive security. But I sex Forex. I present construe it as a indorse playing. SO that losing money here does not refer my sprightliness.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoryo View Post
    I am doing forex trading for four years and definitely I was just looking to take it as my career and profession and it was very hard to achieve that sort of success but slowly and surely I am reaching to a stage where I can claim very soon that I am a successful forex trader and this is my career and profession
    wow been a long time, deserved called forex master anyway when I was 9 months About a romp in the world of forex trading is not a professional though I am, because I was an employee of a private bank as well so when there is a definite chance of trading

Member pecel1 is an unknown quantity at this point pecel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for at this time I not yet making the business forex as my career my because here I am still in the learning phase,
    but in that one day I will make forex business as my main work

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    I am doing forex trading for four years and definitely I was just looking to take it as my career and profession and it was very hard to achieve that sort of success but slowly and surely I am reaching to a stage where I can claim very soon that I am a successful forex trader and this is my career and profession

Senior Member dhalsem is an unknown quantity at this point dhalsem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    I think, now I'm not going to make trading as a place for profit or main job. Because I have not been able to generate a consistent profit, and profit that I make are still very few. In the future when I can generate more profit, then I will make a major trading as a career.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am having a job and trades in forex as part time. But if i feel that i have adjusted myself in forex very well then i will join it as full time because there are more chances of profit as compared to other trading systems. Being a part time profession i feel relaxed and concentrates on both sides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 312 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)