+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 312 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it’s possible to grow a small account into a large enough account to make a real profit off of it, but that’s something that takes years of studying, pracising, trading, etc. In the meantime one needs another steady source of income, you can’t count on that account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    You can choose as career profession and as well as if you want to start any business in real life then you can use for getting investment too so in this situation your all concentration will be on your trading not in other activities.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Forex is one of the best business for earning good profit on short time. I can earn good profit with consistently from this business. And i have choose this business for my living. Because with this business i don't need to spend more time like others business.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by prison View Post
    Why you can't make forex your operator, but your approach must be very positive. You must be very positive. I found many people here who were in business and other jobs and tried forex, but now they are successful traders who make a lot of money. a very profitable business has unique qualities but I was very disappointed when I found out that people took forex gambling and did it without the right knowledge and had huge losses it was not forex error it was a mistake people approach to forex
    मुझे स्पष्ट रूप से लगता है कि इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार दीर्घकालिक आय उत्पन्न करने के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा व्यवसाय है। इसलिए लोग इसे चुन सकते हैं क्योंकि एक काम इसके बारे में गंभीर काम करना है। यह एक ऐसा काम है जहाँ कोई कम समय में अच्छा पैसा कमा सकता है, लेकिन ऐसा करने में सक्षम होने के लिए आपको व्यापार ज्ञान और अनुभव की आवश्यकता होती है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार हमारे लिए एक बहुत ही उपयोगी व्यवसाय है। हम भविष्य में विदेशी मुद्रा को कैरियर के रूप में ले सकते हैं, हम पूर्णकालिक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से नियमित आय अर्जित कर सकते हैं।

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I want to become successful forex trader that was my purpose behind join this business because one thing i well know about this business and for that to provide benefits to continue, sometimes can be a great advantage.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why you can't make forex your operator, but your approach must be very positive. You must be very positive. I found many people here who were in business and other jobs and tried forex, but now they are successful traders who make a lot of money. a very profitable business has unique qualities but I was very disappointed when I found out that people took forex gambling and did it without the right knowledge and had huge losses it was not forex error it was a mistake people approach to forex

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, I clearly think there is no doubling that Forex trading is a very good business for generating long-term income. Therefore people can choose this as a job is to do serious work about it. This is a job where someone can certainly make good money in less time but to be able to do it you are required to have trade knowledge and experience. and forex trading is a very useful business for us. we can take forex as a career in the future, we can become full-time forex traders and earn regular income from the forex business. but we must have good skills and the right knowledge about the forex market. if we have good skills and discipline then we can get consistent money from forex

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex bhtt accha business hai aur bhtt acchi earning aur profit deta hai aur ic se online business mein hamara career banta hai aur humein faida bhi hota hai...baki profit aur loss life ka hissa hai ic mein kabhi humein loss bhi ho jata hai but don't give up and just carry on the work...hum jitna ziada forex par kaam kre gy humein utna hi ziada profit ho ga. forex men career hamara ban satka hai logon ne ye kam kkia howa hai wo apnaa career bna chuky hein is men ap k pas boht sare log hein jo forex men apny ap ko kamiyab bna chuky hein ye log forex men sabs e acha kam ker rahy hein jo real time men money hasil ker pa rahy hein hana ye log tadaad men boht kam hain

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want to make forex trading as your career profession, then you become a good and full-time trader, so your rewards also increase in a few days because in this situation your concentration will all be in your trading not in other activities. and I believe not to take Forex trading as a career profession. This must be an optional business for our career growth. Because Forex trading will always depend on fluctuations in the world. Therefore, we cannot predict Forex correctly always. Don't invest your full money on Forex.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we make forex as our career, that means we are very serious with this forex business. and with the seriousness that will make us better in the forex business. Jaid in my opinion with the seriousness it will increasingly enable us to get good results in this forex business. because it's better if we can be serious. I found that forex trading is a very profitable business. I work for forex to make money monthly in a consistent way. now one day I find it very easy to do if we are happy with small profits and control our trades to remember that markets can change in all directions. I take forex as a part time job and get some benefits every month. I think over time I can do very well and can make forex as my profession.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 312 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)