+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 312 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right now i am student i cannot join forex trading as career because i do not have so much time but after completing my studies i will take forex as my career profession because forex is very good business to earn money.and with forex in very short time you can earn alot of money.and can change your life style

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe I like to make forex trading my career and job profession. Because on forex I am the boss and nobody controls me or judges me. I make my own decisions and I'm a master. Also this business makes me make good and real money. and I do not get consistent income but I work hard and hope in the future I will get and yes I want to adapt this business because my profession is very interesting and I really like it very much forex trading because it is very good forec forinc trading is very serious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-26), saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that Forex trading is a very good business to generate income for the long term. Therefore people can choose this as a job is to do serious work about it. This is a job where someone can certainly make good money in less time but to be able to do it you are required to have trade knowledge and experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    i take my forex like the second career for me but if i have a big capital i will invest it and i will a full time trader to make the money just from the forex, and i will make it my first profissional career, until now i dont have good experience for the forex trading but i think i can success with a large capital and earn more and more.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), saddam092 (2019-06-12), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,451 Times in 11,662 Posts
    Yes Forex trading can be a very good career profession the thing is you have to dedicate 100% of your all the time behind Forex trading at the very initial stage just to learn and understand the trading system of the Forex then you will become expert in it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzadahmed4850 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex trading can be a very good career profession the thing is you have to dedicate 100% of your all the time behind Forex trading at the very initial stage just to learn and understand the trading system of the Forex then you will become expert in it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-03-24)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so if you want to make forex trading your career profession, then you make a good and full-time trader, then your rewards will also increase in a few days because in this situation all your concentration will be in your trade, not in other activities for now. still not, but I hope the future will be able to support themselves and their families from the results of forex trading. keep learning everything related to forex trading and I will try to be consistent in this business.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my view, Forex is one of the best businesses to get big profits in a short time. I can profit consistently from this business. And I have chosen this business for my life. Because with this business I don't need to spend more time like other people's work and businesses like 9 to 5 and Forex Trading is a profession that has to take good care of them to win and defend them without without you having enough experience in trading and working in the forex market can lose everything so you have to understand things like that well

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading BHT ahmeyat rakhta hai AP k future carrier k ley is MN BHT moqa milta hai apko earning krny k ley is say asan or behtareen aaj kal koi business hai just MN AP it a Kam arsay MN or BHT asan tareqay say income KR sakty Hain is ley instaforex trading future carrier k let BHT acha hai hamein is MN zeyada say zeyada Kam Kar k experience hasil karma chahey

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Black_dimond For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me forex tarding is a great business and also very profitable. I want to work with forex forever, this is my professional business and this is my career profession in the future. this business can help change my life ... so I believe that someday I will succeed with forex. and that is only part of my work in the future I do not know whether it is for meinuje miske luck milta raha anyway shyad mein iso full time bhi karo but isko mein I do not know whether this could be kyui sahbi ka profession and jaise ani hota kyu to kyio kyoi apne proffession mein jyada busy bhi hota hain aur contents liye kisi to naked mein jeya d kuch nahi sakte anyway bus abhi itna hi

20. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 312 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)