+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 312 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, forex is an exciting business investment that does not interfere with our time and family. Forex earnings can be used as fixed income even greater than we imagine. if forex is understood as a profession, then there is a target to be achieved by traders in terms of profit, either in the short or long term depending on the trader itself I do forex trading for four years and surely I just want to take it as my career and profession and very difficult to achieve such success but slowly and surely I reached a stage where I can claim immediately that I am a successful forex trader and this is my career and profession

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though I cannot earn consistently from forex trading I like to take it as a profession to progress my career. I am in a full time job now and doing forex trading as a part time job for earning some extra income. But if I can earn consistent profit from forex I will take it as my full time profession and my target to earn monthly $400 from forex. I hope I can do it. and Both of them should be carried from the position you chose. There some part of trading that needs a lot of fundamentals and what you mentioned above is not enough. We should also include the other action. You need also need to include Hedging in order to protect a big loss on each trade. Prediction should also be part of fundamental of analysis to see what will happen on the position you will chose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is my carea and i would love to here these from somebody else and be careful what you do because if you dont know what you are doing, you could live poor, just be a good trader and have a job aside, when you find you are making money in forex, then you can go to it as a career thats what really happens.
    and If I am still learning and do not want is too think for me as a profession and a better focus on trade me to always work hard in this business to trade and when later that could have a consistent profit then maybe will be a profession for me

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most forex traders take forex trading as their career and most of them just have to understand what they are doing and make sure that theyhave a good trading strategy and know what they are doing, forex requiers good trainning and understanding and making sure that people know the different terms of trading.
    and My dream is to have my own trading company. Just imagine holding billions if not trillion of dollars capital trading all the money in the whole world. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in forex trading. Problem is that the I only have indian-forex as my base capital. The more I post in here the more capital I have but its not really enough to make me earn good amount each month.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    forex trading achi aur taiz wapsi dainay ki salahiyat rakhti hai. taham, yeh bhi bohat khatrah ke sath aata hai. lehaza is se pehlay ke aap usay kal waqti tor par career bananay ka faisla karen, aap ko forex ki tijarat mein sakhti se sochna aur apni qabliyat ka andaza karna hoga. ghair mulki currency ki tijarat ke liye hum munasib hain ya nahi is ki pemaiesh karne ka behtareen tareeqa yeh hai ke fariks trading mein hamari guzashta karkardagi ko dekh kar .

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me one should not adopt Forex Trading as full time job.....It is a source where we can earn good profit within a very short time and we can also lose our investment in the same way too...so for me wes should keep it as a part time job and trade in a slow and safe way... and If forex becomes my ultimate career i shall be quite happy but i would like to adopt this career fully only after i get full confidence and i prove few times that i understood to well to deal with the risks and i become sharp enough to put my end in the jaws of risk (demon) and bring in the gains.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mein ney usay pesha warana tor par liya hai. har koi usay pesha warana tor par karsaktha hai. kyunkay yeh aik bohat hi qeemti kaarobar hai mukhtasir waqt ke baghair aap mustahkam aadmi ho satke hain. aap bohat saaray pesey kama satke hain. aap apne ghar kaam kar saktay hain mere khayaal mein forex aap ka pesha warana pesha war saabit ho sakta hai. yeh meri raye hai jo mujhe uljan mein daal deti hai kyunkay forex ka kaarobar bohat khatrah hota hai. lehaza mein ney socha, agar mein usay apne career ke payshay ke tor par sochon ga ab yeh mera juz waqti pesha hai. achanak mein usay apni kal waqti tijarat ke tor par karsaktha hon

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a real job but it is true that it can out early.all of above Forex will be my career profession if it upgrade day by day and it may gives pay correctly. even if Forex gives us way to make more money i can trading with Forex as my career profession. and it can be selected forex trading as career profession because it has shown the chance to earn a lot of money . but we have to trade sincerely and keep patience too., controlling emotion is the major fact. and confidence level should be grown up. thank you.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haruh View Post
    sahi keh rahy hain ap wake men forex trading hamare lye professional hay agar ham is ko serious samjhty huwe kam karen to ham forex trading ko apna career bna saktay hain is k lye hamen kafi mehnat karni parti hay dunyan ka aesa to koi b business nhi hay to apko bena experience se kam time men profit day lazmi hay profit lene k lye hamen us business k bare men information ka hona b to lazmi hota hay is trah se agar ham forex ko b real business ki trah work karen aur is ki learning karen to ham b acha career bna saktay hain forex trading k lye
    successful hone ke liye kbhi bhi ek bussiness sufficent nhi hota... expert traders bhi bhuut se side business continue rkhte hai.... beginners ko hmesha apni skills pe kaam krte rehna chaiyeh kyuki bina improvement ke aap market ke level ko reach nhi kr paeynge.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is indeed the profession such as profession, but difficult and require a lot of education and knowledge of all the basics of Forex trading and how and training at the expense of demo
    and it is true that this business can be our career profession lots of people are doing this business as their main job , people have invest all of there capital in forex they are gating profit from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 312 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)