+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 338 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3374

Thread: You decided to start trading Forex online.

Senior Member ejazamjaa is an unknown quantity at this point ejazamjaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nayeem mahfujur View Post
    You decided to start trading Forex online. You read about several platforms and know you can mirror trade. But what about Copy Trading which is the newest and simplest method to online trading, have you thought of trying it?
    mein ny forex ko isliye join kiya keun k mera dost forex trading karta hy to wo mujhy roz batata tha k aj mein ny itni earning ki to mein ny bhi isliye forex join kar liye and yahan py trading start kar di hy or mein bhi yahan achi earning kar leta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fari2626 is an unknown quantity at this point fari2626's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You decided to start trading Forex online. You read about several platforms and know you can mirror trade. But what about Copy Trading which is the newest and simplest method to online trading, have you thought of trying it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, I also decided that I start Forex trading online business because it is a good trade. Forex trade is very good it can be done from all over the world. A large number of traders are earning good profit from the Forex trade.

Senior Member soumendu is an unknown quantity at this point soumendu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri nazar ma agar mera dost ap ny forex trading business ko join karna ka faisala kar he liya hai tu meri ye he advise hai k phle forex ki education or trading experience hasil karo phir real trading karna kiun k ye es business ma kamyabi ki key hai.

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before i Start my day Trading i go for a walk to concentrate and prepare myself for the batle thinking about the reassons i am doing this when i go home i feel relax and ready to make some money then And i want to practice the trading with the demo of Forex trading to get a good experience that In one word it is the key to success in Forex trading as well success rate of your trading strategy If below 80% then I would say 10% is too much to risk use 5% or less

---------- Post added 07-20-2014 at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2014 at 10:36 PM ----------

As i am new comer and have less experience in online job so in my mind there is no other online business then forex as but we have not enough idea about them Very flexible way of doing individual business no need to rely on any factors we are in fact there is no need any academic qualification in forex trading business accordingly forex is very profitable and trusted business that is But on others business joining is not too easy and on there need big capital

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is originnaly better than all other online business in the world in fact and in every trading or business you have to invest money therefore eality and you check the goods with your own end find out any defects so this site is very good for student life as well So that what other businesses can't do only forex can do let alone It is very true and real business for us

---------- Post added 07-19-2014 at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2014 at 11:36 PM ----------

Most of the online business give ads spams and scams etc but FOREX don't as well so people can not believe this company therefore Forex is only online business that provide big opportunities to earn maximum money that anyone can dream instead of forex business is better business if we compare with other online businesses accordingly Because we can earn huge profit in the short time with little investmen

Member usman56 is on a distinguished road usman56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    copy trading say kia matlb aur main nay to kabi yah try nahi ki main to simple asy hi akrta hn jeasy hota hai market trend dakh layta hn phr us hisab say entry dal dayta hn agr jo kismat.

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Appropriate hour for trading which gives a lot of profit rather than loss with If you learn Forex properly You could easily able to earn more money from Forex perfectly So try to make Forex easy and learn mor but You know how to strategized and analyzed it carefully for you not to lose the trade A strong mental condition is a must matter for enteri only As there are many part time trader available in this world who spend only 2-3 hours a day and are still making profit

Member getfx is an unknown quantity at this point getfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G zaroor mein nay faisla ker liya hai k mein online forex market mein trade karun ga. aur mera khawab hai k mein thoray say waqat mein bohat Ziada money earn karun aur mein azadi say kaam kerna pasand kerta hoon. Iss liye mein forex sikh raha hoon taka mein apnay khawab forex say puray ker sakon . mein apnay business ka boss banana chahat hoon.

Member koli forex is an unknown quantity at this point koli forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i was jobless and wanted to do something so i decided to join forex by posting in this forum,and i really dont know anything about copy trading so i cant say anything about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 338 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)