+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast

Thread: Please help me to learn this job.

Senior Member rjnasir786 is an unknown quantity at this point rjnasir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I stay in lose may be I feel something, but thats a part of the game we have to bear that. Like others I think that the best approach is to make a record of your losses with the strategy responsible for that loss. I also think that it will help you in your future trade . Thanks..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to learn, we must first practice your demo account and focus on your work and give you more time for you to learn how to properly and get the experience of working with, so after that you can start the real world of trade and also to learn more about it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ages app forex mein new hain tou sub sey pehly app ko welcome ager appney eis business k
    barey mein learn krna hai tou app ko chahiye k app demo account use krien phr different sites
    ko visit krien our daily k daily news read krien eis sey app ko kafi knowledge hasil hota hai

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is called forex trader . first you must learnt how to trade in forex market to not to lose your money fast.after learning for enough time you must training on your demo account to make good profits in the future . that is a simple steps to be success trader in my opinion.

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no big deal in learning forex trading, the only thing that a trader needs to do is just to open a demo account with good forex broker and start practicing very well and putting a lot of dedication in it

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sar ap ka pas agr koi is ma kam kart ha to ap is sa taring lo or os ko bolo ka ap is par damo acot ban kar da or is ka bar ba bat be da or is sa ya ho ga ak ap ko marjkit ka bar ma pat cak ja ga or ap tard kar sako ga

Banned lipika8888 is an unknown quantity at this point lipika8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok i can help you. There are many way to learn about Forex treading now as you like best. I think demo treading is the best way to learn. So by opening a demo account you can start demo treading and learning on Forex. Or you can learn form Forex forums and Forex education in online.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A program run from advanced base all the way, I think the list is a basic need and want a good example of a good way to learn that India is a Forex trading forum forum good sources on this issue and you know the answer.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this is your start then i must suggest you you do practice in demo account as much you can. for new Forex trader its is very important to work on demo account. also read relate artical of Forex and keep in touch with forum .

Banned forexblaster is an unknown quantity at this point forexblaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    you need to learn i think that any thing in this world u can do only if u knows about it and you will get success when u familiar with its rise and fall . so i think you should have to learn first if u rise in trading. so learning is important than earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)