+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Thread: Trade with Color (Super Simple but Profitable).

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some broker will not allow this kind of trading strategy. This is simple and easy way to trade, but the risk is also so high. When market suddenly change its direction after closing daily candle, our 5 or 10 pips is useless to cover our loss in one trade. It is better to always see the trend also, not only making open position based on daily closing candle.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by necon View Post
    i am newbie in Forex market that's why i cant judge the colors meaning can me explain deeply your next post because i understand how to put coloring.
    use daily candle, in the entry market, see daily trend, look at the previous day's movement trends and analyze properly before trading should be more cautious with the trend to the colors meaning is daily trend movement trends and analyze movement trends ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mediafxx For This Useful Post:

Mengejar_Duit (2013-01-27)

Member Mengejar_Duit will become famous soon enough Mengejar_Duit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrose View Post
    Can you tell us in more details about your trading strategy. We will be waiting for your next post because We can try you trading style with strategy. Kindly reply us as soon as possible.
    I think the explanation that I was open at the beginning is quite clear ..
    you try to read it again slowly

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can you tell us in more details about your trading strategy. We will be waiting for your next post because We can try you trading style with strategy. Kindly reply us as soon as possible.

Member Mengejar_Duit will become famous soon enough Mengejar_Duit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    Indeed color candle can make it easier for us to see the graphs in the chart, but this is only a psychological effect on us, and many factors could affect to our profit.

it's just a trick

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

*Yesterday = Clear +17 pips

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mengejar_Duit For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-30), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member necon is an unknown quantity at this point necon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie in Forex market that's why i cant judge the colors meaning can me explain deeply your next post because i understand how to put coloring.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to necon For This Useful Post:

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have never Trade with Color before and with your analysis i will trade this and see how far i can go in trading this strategy and in case i need any more information i shall get back to you without any other delay from my side

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abiodun For This Useful Post:

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade just utilize few indicator will so risky, I practice trade utilize 10 indicators for my shepherd reach for profit, really elaborate but more economizes jeopardy

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyardilforex For This Useful Post:

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed color candle can make it easier for us to see the graphs in the chart, but this is only a psychological effect on us, and many factors could affect to our profit.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roddexx For This Useful Post:

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to give the question of how to provide stop loss? I see no planningnya to stop loss, please explain through pictures in today, thank you for sharing

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoddutfx For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open