+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Color (Super Simple but Profitable).

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Indeed color candle can make it easier for us to see the graphs in the chart, but this is only a psychological effect on us, and many factors could affect to our profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade just utilize few indicator will so risky, I practice trade utilize 10 indicators for my shepherd reach for profit, really elaborate but more economizes jeopardy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Thanks
    trade just utilize few indicator will so risky, I practice trade utilize 10 indicators for my shepherd reach for profit, really elaborate but more economizes jeopardy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading, you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. that too Read, read, must be documented. Want to know, open the forum. I am always amazed by each others creativity in this field. Intellectually, this is very interesting! and meey khiyal se you ak simple strategy to jis se koi bhi new forex traders in just a few pips time to get a hard work, likin is ko in real azmany accounts as important as in demo account practice lina ziyada behter ho ga.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bronz For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, Brother, I think this strategy is very good especially by targeting some profits, which means that this transaction is scalping ... I always look for fast strategies that target some profits, but are durable and guaranteed by large and I believe that this is a very illegitimate strategy and I advise traders not to depend on it for their trade. This is mainly due to the fact that it involves just guessing as a system to get a signal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very profitable trade based on color. I usually use this for a period of M15. time period 15 if there are two bullish candles then I will buy a temporary entry if there are 2 bearish candle entries I will sell. then I will lock in 10 pips of profit so I am free from risk of loss and aapne yaha per bahot useful strategies upload ki typical hai kar to yeh daily time frame pe work karne trustee hai strategy to yeh long term strategy mani teak hai jo log term Panjang mein interested in hai woh yeh istemal jarur strategy kare fortune bahot hi jyada hoga

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo acha hota trader hain bhaiya ji wo hamesha trader bisi strategy bhiya demo par pahle tst because pasand kain hain demo par to pata chal hi jata hain ki can trading system hain aur kis tarah ka nain hain bhaiya ji and sahi kah aapne acche trader log hamesha strategy demo par hi test carte hain jo ki sabhi ko because jaruri hai kyonki so that the koi strategy fade haha aur use the same with me aapka pretend balance hi loss ho jae to koi matlab forehead hai real ka isliye demo par free me because of accha hai.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Indeed color candle can make it easier for us to see the graphs in the chart, but this is only a psychological effect on us, and many factors could affect to our profit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very simple, but I'm still waiting for your post about the next open that you mean, because I believe it should work well or not. I'm a beginner in the Forex market that's why I can't judge colors which means I can explain your next post because I understand how to color. and the main to trade me sirf forex trading ki Indicator ko hi use karti hu, lakin aise bhi koi candel color bhi hai main nahi janti hu, apne bhaut acche for ko post kiya hai, ab mai pahele is ko mare my trade demo use take bag traded acche ho, or success te te agr agr for my original use of sacks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main pak ne abhi hi forex trading ko open kiya hi is liye mujhe is to bare me thik se malum nahi hai. sach kahu to play to abhi hi is to bare me suna hai, mai ap sare the experience of traders and request karti hu to agr koi mujhe iske bare me jankari dete hai to mujhe bhi traded because of me asani hogi. and Dusre to par ek dum se bharosa nahi system kiya jata hain bhaiya ji lekin so that the system acha hain to test karne mein koi dikkat nahi hain test karke hum jaan sakte hain ki sach mein wo madad kar sakta system hain kya

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open