+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy but I didn't get your strategy right. I think you should explain in more detail. However, it seems beneficial but needs to be understood correctly because the Fibonacci retracement tool is useful but how to use it we need to know and I want to know why you say 1,2,3 what method does it mean? and a very good strategy with a very good example. I want to use this strategy on my demo account because if we want to use a new strategy in our trading we must first try on a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-19)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame your post was really good and I thank you even though I learned some parts not fully because some technical terms of the trading strategy are incomprehensible to me but for all your threads I have helped me and I thank you for this thread and so jo hum MACD indicator ka use karke trading because chahte hai, for aisa kar sakte hai bhai, is an indicator to sath trading mein humare ko acha fayda ho sakta hai, the main indicator bhai yaha par aise prefers karta hoon bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the critical point of trend correction is that if the price breaks the gold ratio usually the price will change direction it gives me fewer signals a day but gives me more pips too so swing trading is the best and has less chance of making big mistakes. and Ap ney jo Bataya hai mujhe porey ka porey samjh nahi aaya hai kiyoun key mien abhi houn new or sari sari sari sari mujhe terms easy samjh mien nahi aati hain khair mien is ko learning zaroor karounga or apney system add new karounga.

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan waise to strategies bahut sari hoti hai lekin agar aap 123 Marleshwar Jise Apna Ayenge To Aise aap ka Paida Hota Hai Ki profit Jada Jada Gaya hota hai aur Mujhe Itna Jyada profit bhi aapko Gaya hota hai usse Jyada chatting Karenge aur ek achchi chatting kar Payenge ISI wajah se ek acche jidagi Yahi Nishani hoti hai kyu strategies Rakhe Kehlata Hai

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for this new strategy in our trading, so we must first try on a demo account. and after we know the results of the strategy then please use the strategy in a real account, so good luck my friend. and to succeed in trading, you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. that too Read, read, must be documented. Want to know, open the forum. I am always amazed by each others creativity in this field. Intellectually, this is very interesting!

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems like a good strategy, we will need stochastic indicators, zigzag and Fibonacci tools. I think using this strategy on a small time frame will give better results. but it will also be good on the 1H time frame. and this is a very good strategy! ad cii (14) and this strategy is fulfilled! This is very profitable and involves price action. I like this type for trading and advice to others too. it's very simple, I trade a long time with a similar strategy

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1-2-3 ayunan perdagangan agar kerangka waktu yang lebih tinggi analisis par karke perdagangan ki jaati hai untuk bahut manfaat hota hai, kyoki esse hum pasar ke break out level ko menemukan karke perdagangan ko buka karthaunga hau hot jyada pips ki untung menutupi karte hai. dan elliot wave bahut se pedagang menggunakan nahi kar paate hai kyunki ye bahut dia mushkil hota hai lekin agar pedagang forex esko ek baar achhe se samajh kar menggunakan karta hai untuk wo ess bisnis saya bahut achha kar paata hai au kau sakte hai .

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies available, but we can only use the strategies that we have traded and test on demo accounts for our satisfaction, because maybe a profitable and profitable strategy for one trader might not be profitable for the other as many factors are involved so that it is always trade with your own strategy. and the pics dekh kar to make it easy, again, just starategy hai bahot simple hai samaj ne mein bahot aasan hai yeh strategy for me to do demo demo me try karuga ism the trend line hmm chahiye to yeh aur abhi accha confirmation de

10. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am able to do any other work that I am able to do, I would like to understand that I am not able to do anything that I am able to do because I am able to do it and I want to know how to do it for some time, and if I have any problem with my child then The strategy is that we have to work together to make sure that we can do the same thing as we can and will not be able to see it, but we have to make it clear that we will be able to reach out to them and we will be able to use them for the purpose.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji pehle trader how come the trading strategy is good when I hope that you will be happy with the sake of sake, the merchant jab usko ek is very good, but I have to go to fir wo usko real mein account using credit card, the merchant is demoing me how to use the strategy for 2 months using chahiye and for beginners the swing trading strategy is also great and they can make good profits easily with this type of strategy and it is also easy for it to not have to learn much to get this strategy and to hunt for profits. So be patient. and hope you will become a profitable trader easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)