+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was a fanatic user Fibonacci. apparently you are also using the Fibonacci system is that you develop. I think I'll be able to use this strategy. incidentally, the system is very simple and suitable dengn I use Fibonacci levels. thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

nd here we are again talking about the strategy that withstood the test of time. This Forex trading method is based on the same study of defining support and resistance levels and trading upon the fact of their violation.

A trading setup requires only an open chart and no restrictions for the currency or timing preferences.

Entry rules: Once the price makes it through the pivot Line - dotted white line on the figure below (drawn using the latest price peak) - and closes above (for uptrend) or below (for downtrend) the line buy/sell accordingly.

Additions: as an additional tool traders can use MACD (12, 26, 9). The rules for entry then will be next - lets take a SELL order:

When MACD lines cross downwards, you look for 1-2-3 set-up to form. When the price starts attacking the pivot Line you check that MACD is still in SELL mode (two lines are heading down). Once the price closes below the pivot Line place Sell order.

Same chart: MACD (12, 26, 9) is added.

Exit rules: However, exit can be found using Fibonacci method .

When applying Fibonacci Expansion to the charts, start with Point 1. Then align FE to touch all 1-2-3 points.
    Your profit target will be the 161.8 Fibonacci Expansion level.
    Simple and working well!

Below are just some examples:

I've also added Stochastic just to show how you can pick tops and bottoms for your 1-2-3 calculation without too much efforts.

Happy trading!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabutkelaparasaduren For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your strategy is good. bust some of the point is miss understandable for me such entry and profit target. i hear that swing tread is more profitable but it difficult to understand. i try to understand your strategy in demo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxlover For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Wow it seems to be a good strategy. What time frame is good for it. I see that you are using a 3h chart but in mt4 there is no 3h chart can we use a 4h chart. Please reply. And thanks for the strategy.
    aapne bilkuk thik kaha..mt4 me 3 hour ka chart nahi hota..isme 1 hour ka hota hau 4 hour ka hota hai aur fir 1 day ka hota hai
    4 hour ka chart bahut effective mana jata hai trend pata karne ke liye..4 hour chart se aap long term ka trend bhi dek sakte ho aur intraday ka trend bhi dekh sakte ho

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shahid1990 (2018-05-09)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow it seems to be a good strategy. What time frame is good for it. I see that you are using a 3h chart but in mt4 there is no 3h chart can we use a 4h chart. Please reply. And thanks for the strategy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine ye stratgey demo account me use karke dekhi aur mujhe kafi zada faydemand bhi lagi
    ab me soch rahah on ki is week is strategy ko real account me bhi shuru karke dekhunga

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shahid1990 (2018-05-09)

Senior Member biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy with vry good example. but how can u get 3 hour chat on ur mt4 , bcz i dot think it is available in mt4 chart. do u use any other tool to get the 3 hour chart. if yes plz share this also bcz im looking ot use 2 hour chart, which i found very good for getting signals.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biouscope For This Useful Post:

Member tatnasharlock is an unknown quantity at this point tatnasharlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also using zigzag to determine top and bottom... i am using h4 chart... it gives me less signal a day but more gives me more pips also...swing trading is the best and has a little chance to make a huge mistake... best of luck

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tatnasharlock For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), satishfx (2012-05-20)

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Hi!

nd here we are again talking about the strategy that withstood the test of time. This Forex trading method is based on the same study of defining support and resistance levels and trading upon the fact of their violation.

A trading setup requires only an open chart and no restrictions for the currency or timing preferences.

Entry rules: Once the price makes it through the pivot Line - dotted white line on the figure below (drawn using the latest price peak) - and closes above (for uptrend) or below (for downtrend) the line buy/sell accordingly.

Additions: as an additional tool traders can use MACD (12, 26, 9). The rules for entry then will be next - lets take a SELL order:

When MACD lines cross downwards, you look for 1-2-3 set-up to form. When the price starts attacking the pivot Line you check that MACD is still in SELL mode (two lines are heading down). Once the price closes below the pivot Line place Sell order.

Same chart: MACD (12, 26, 9) is added.

Exit rules: However, exit can be found using Fibonacci method .

When applying Fibonacci Expansion to the charts, start with Point 1. Then align FE to touch all 1-2-3 points.
    Your profit target will be the 161.8 Fibonacci Expansion level.
    Simple and working well!

Below are just some examples:

I've also added Stochastic just to show how you can pick tops and bottoms for your 1-2-3 calculation without too much efforts.

Happy trading!!!
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), hejust (2013-05-26), manzarshk786 (2012-04-08), mmja2003 (2012-05-20), prash_125 (2012-03-25), raheel001 (2020-10-29), Rehman12 (2015-12-05), saiket (2012-06-07), satishfx (2012-05-20), wolfkamikaz (2012-05-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71

Subscribe to this Thread (5)