+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Yes if we want to use new strategies in our trade then we should first try on demo account and after we know the outcome of the
    strategy then please use the strategy in real accounts..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This system is very good. It respect the principle "The trend is friend". But I have a question. How can we set the Stop loss for every trade that we enter. Is it a fixed stop loss or stop loss above or below the previous candlestick. Can you explain more, please.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kites is an unknown quantity at this point Kites's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

nd here we are again talking about the strategy that withstood the test of time. This Forex trading method is based on the same study of defining support and resistance levels and trading upon the fact of their violation.

A trading setup requires only an open chart and no restrictions for the currency or timing preferences.

Entry rules: Once the price makes it through the pivot Line - dotted white line on the figure below (drawn using the latest price peak) - and closes above (for uptrend) or below (for downtrend) the line buy/sell accordingly.

Additions: as an additional tool traders can use MACD (12, 26, 9). The rules for entry then will be next - lets take a SELL order:

When MACD lines cross downwards, you look for 1-2-3 set-up to form. When the price starts attacking the pivot Line you check that MACD is still in SELL mode (two lines are heading down). Once the price closes below the pivot Line place Sell order.

Same chart: MACD (12, 26, 9) is added.

Exit rules: However, exit can be found using Fibonacci method .

When applying Fibonacci Expansion to the charts, start with Point 1. Then align FE to touch all 1-2-3 points.
    Your profit target will be the 161.8 Fibonacci Expansion level.
    Simple and working well!

Below are just some examples:

I've also added Stochastic just to show how you can pick tops and bottoms for your 1-2-3 calculation without too much efforts.

Happy trading!!!
    Strategy swing requires the supports and resistances my brother, to find these points in a very clear and easy, and to detect these points, there are several ways, the Zig Zag indicator and the RSI, MACD e , mobile lines, but you must negotiate in larger time frames such as 1 H and 4H, and do not forget to put a SL and TP to your operations.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

nd here we are again talking about the strategy that withstood the test of time. This Forex trading method is based on the same study of defining support and resistance levels and trading upon the fact of their violation.

A trading setup requires only an open chart and no restrictions for the currency or timing preferences.

Entry rules: Once the price makes it through the pivot Line - dotted white line on the figure below (drawn using the latest price peak) - and closes above (for uptrend) or below (for downtrend) the line buy/sell accordingly.

Additions: as an additional tool traders can use MACD (12, 26, 9). The rules for entry then will be next - lets take a SELL order:

When MACD lines cross downwards, you look for 1-2-3 set-up to form. When the price starts attacking the pivot Line you check that MACD is still in SELL mode (two lines are heading down). Once the price closes below the pivot Line place Sell order.

When applying Fibonacci Expansion to the charts, start with Point 1. Then align FE to touch all 1-2-3 points.
    Simple and working well!

I've also added Stochastic just to show how you can pick tops and bottoms for your 1-2-3 calculation without too much efforts.

Happy trading!!!
    bilkul app na zig zag indicator use kia hai for finding tops and bottoms aur you should take profit at 161.8 kay levels kay hota hain jo app chata hain is waja say....................

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

Simple and working well!

Happy trading!!!
    yar ap na boht achi or best strategy bani has mauaj boht zadia passand ha main es ko pahala demo accont apr try karono ga us ka bad main trading karon ga really account par phar hum boht achi or best trading karoon ga.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    yes i know strategy is good fibonacci retracement and expansion is natural , if you enter correctly this strategy will be beneficial . what are the result of
    this strategy is any one tried it or not plz share the result of this strategy.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

Simple and working well!

Happy trading!!!
    yar muja lagta ha achi strategy ha ap ke mara jaa members ko es ka kafi fada ho sakta ha main es laya es strategty ke itini tareef kar raha hoon or main na kafi proift eanred karna ha es forum sa.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anoha View Post
    A very good way of trading
    But I do not like long-term deals that last for hours at all
    I love the very scalping and if transaction affected more than 30 minutes I feel very bored and upset but I will try to try this method because it looks very good ... Thank you to put us
    aapki trading me patience hona bahuit zaruri hai tabhi aap ache trader ban payenge
    zaruri anhi ki aapki kholi hui har deal aapke hisab se chale..kayio bar market apko favour nahi karta aur aapki deal opposite direction me chali jati hai..aise waqt me trader ki trading me patience hona bahut zaruri hai taki wo apne trade ko sambhal sake

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good way of trading
    But I do not like long-term deals that last for hours at all
    I love the very scalping and if transaction affected more than 30 minutes I feel very bored and upset but I will try to try this method because it looks very good ... Thank you to put us

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), shahid1990 (2018-05-09)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    This is very nice post you have made and it is very helpful for all the traders. But earlier i didn't use this kind of strategy and i like this strategy. And first i will use this strategy on my demo account for getting more confidence and after that i will apply this strategy in my live account.
    yes, if we want to use new strategies in our trade then we should first try on a demo account. and after we know the outcome of the strategy then please use the strategy in real accounts.....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shahid1990 (2018-05-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)