+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    for several weeks I've learned from some of the indicators and strategies of elliot 1-2-3 but to no avail, I can not explain why but I also do not understand why,,, maybe just because it needs to learn this strategy is already in an expert mentor
    elliot wave is one of popular strategy among all trader pro... i also try this method, but i still got loss more than profit... i don't know how to use this strategy well... but, i will not give up for mastering this strategy, because this strategy are very profitable until now....
    please click THANKS

Junior Member fxcelebrity is an unknown quantity at this point fxcelebrity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The current-account deficit in the U.S. widened in the first quarter to $137.3 billion, the biggest in three years.
    The gap, the broadest measure of international trade because it includes income payments and government transfers, grew 16 percent from a revised $118.7 billion in the prior quarter, the Commerce Department reported today in Washington. The median forecast of economists in a Bloomberg News survey called for the deficit to widen to $131.9 billion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    for several weeks I've learned from some of the indicators and strategies of elliot 1-2-3 but to no avail, I can not explain why but I also do not understand why,,, maybe just because it needs to learn this strategy is already in an expert mentor
    This strategy will need to know about where this trend, it seems like the support and resistant. but of course must know also whether or not sideway only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by korko View Post
    i am also using zigzag to determine top and bottom... i am using h4 chart... it gives me less signal a day but more gives me more pips also...swing trading is the best and has a little chance to make a huge mistake... best of luck
    I hope that you can give the system from drawing it because I really need a strategy and it seems to me that it is suitable to use the template as it is,,, please if you can provide if necessary I will send my email for you to provide via email, please

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This system is well suited to use for a market that is trending, but when the market is sideway really confusing to use.
    I think it is a good strategy..
    it is also use in trending market,,sideway market is not tradeable i think,it is better to trade in trend market..

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barn View Post
    This system is well suited to use for a market that is trending, but when the market is sideway really confusing to use.
    well sir I think the first time to see the system is very good for my life but stelah know that this indicator does not fit with my style of trading will eventually wear them because I do not often make my own confused

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    maine ye stratgey demo account me use karke dekhi aur mujhe kafi zada faydemand bhi lagi
    ab me soch rahah on ki is week is strategy ko real account me bhi shuru karke dekhunga Ya i know this Strategy is good Fibonacci retracement and expansion is natural. If you enter correctly this strategy will be benefial. pls rply after applying this strategy on real account.
    strategy by using the Fibonacci indicator is highly recommended and it looked very much in this scernshot helpful pip for pip gains that we want but really loved it when we are not careful we will get the loss

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1-2-3 pattern achi strategye hai. main esko kabi kabi scalping k liye b use karta hu
    lekin scalping trading main meri entry rule to same hai lekin exit main 10 pips ke take profit par hi kar leta hu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)