+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    For forex trading must you need to be a more patience person for take profit.Frequently open trade is the main cause for forex loss.Your H4 and swing trading system really I like it.But I have some proble that I want to profit every day.For that reason I always search more signal a day.In this situation I use H1 timeframe with parabolic sar and RSI.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kier01 View Post
    it has the might seem brilliant.
    i actually very clear whenever i enter in commerce nonetheless i actually wont very clear so that you can departure.
    and the other element extra might most people work with this technique for scalping stock trading..?
    , Because the important thing in trend scalping, scalping is mastered select the lowest spreads so quickly close positions using technical analysis strategies in daily movement for forex traders should analyze market and make a trading plan in the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj555 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex as strategy with very good example. but how can u get 3 hour chat on mt4, i dot think it is in mt4 chart. do u use any other tool to get the 3 hour chart. if yes pl share this also looking use 2 hour chart, I love the very scalping and if transaction affected more than 30 minutes I feel very bored and upset.

Senior Member njen01 is an unknown quantity at this point njen01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the country's appears truly good.
    document transparent pictures go in operate still document do not transparent to make sure you exit strategy.
    anyone problem a great deal more may well everyone use this technique for scalping currency trading..?

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai 123 strategy mere hisaab se faydemand hi hoti hai, main 123 apni trading mein bilkul use karta hoon, but kabhi kabhi humko sahi entry nahi mil pati hai, lekin mostly chance win ke rahte hai.
    bhai mai aap ki bt se agree krta hu but ager hum 123 k sath koi aur strategy attache kr lain to aur acha result hasil kr sktey hai jo kbhi kbhi false hotey hai wo bhi control ho jaye ge. combine strategy hamesha se best hoti hai.

Banned sohel44 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good strategy with very good example. bust some of the point is miss understandable for me such entry and profit target. i hear that swing tread is more profitable but it difficult to understand. And thanks for the strategy.

Banned kalam01 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam01's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy

f yes plz share this also bcz im looking ot use 2 hour chart, which i found very good for getting signals.

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks

if yes plz share this also bcz im looking ot use 2 hour chart, which i found very good for getting signals

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks

its seem really good.
    i clear when i enter in trade but i dont clear to exit.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy Errors

swing trading is the best and has a little chance to make a huge mistake... best of luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)