+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parabolic saar aik bohot hi lagging indicator hay aur ye bohot hi ziada false signals dayta hay, iss ko hamesha doosray

indicators kay sath hi use kerna chaheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    yar bahi ap na to boht he achi or best strategy bani ha muja es par pora pora borasa es lyaa min bara shoque sa trading karta hoon or mina ya be chata hoon k trading sa obht sara profit earnd karoon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    parabolic SAR one of my favorites because I was new, I usually refer to the distance between the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set step: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes a bit late to be set
    paraboli sar bahut acha technical indicator haio aur iski study kafi had tak accurate bhi hoti hai
    me is indicatopr ko hamesha use karta hon aur iske sath macd, rsi aur bolinger band bhi use karta hon

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Here the HMA Indicator.

Hi !

I hope u all liked the strategy.
    Here's the indicator download it.
    Attached Files
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

akubambang (2013-08-10), flower9226 (2013-06-23), martin (2013-02-09), murphy (2017-09-23), raj123 (2013-02-09)

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

A Clear Look at Chart.

Liked My Post Just Thank Me

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

martin (2013-02-09), prash_125 (2012-03-28), raj123 (2013-02-09), Rajmano768 (2018-06-03), satishfx (2012-07-12)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by mazzr; 2012-03-24 at 11:17 PM.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-10-14), john_cena (2013-03-02), martin (2013-02-09), mmja2003 (2012-05-17), raj123 (2013-02-09), wahabplus (2012-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open