+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    As i believe this strategy perception for want term, because in impatient statement it would not be juicy ,because SAR is exclusive indication and display prevailing trend, but it peachy for higher example frames to analyse trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    paraboli sar bahut acha technical indicator haio aur iski study kafi had tak accurate bhi hoti hai
    me is indicatopr ko hamesha use karta hon aur iske sath macd, rsi aur bolinger band bhi use karta hon
    parbolic ak bohat acha indicater hy asal main all indicaters helpful hoty hain but bat ya hy k app ko konsa match krta hy or ap kis ko sahi samjty ho ap us iko follow kro or us ky sath dosro ko bhi check kro is sy ap ko new strategy banany main help mily gi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    paraboli sar bahut acha technical indicator haio aur iski study kafi had tak accurate bhi hoti hai
    me is indicatopr ko hamesha use karta hon aur iske sath macd, rsi aur bolinger band bhi use karta hon
    main bhi ap ki baat sy agree krta ho kio k parbolic or bolinger band ap ko trade main kafi help krty hain or ya kafi helpful bhi haiin market ko samjny ,usy read krny or market trend ko janny jk lea jaha tk macd ki baat hy to us sy ap ko market average mil jati hy

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the SAR reading and flowing current trend, so its very good for long term trader not short term user because the SAR very good work higher Time Frame, so its not for me because i am scalper. so many many thank you for the nice strategy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

zaish (2012-09-05)

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benys View Post
    parabolic SAR one of my favorites because I was new, I usually refer to the distance between the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set step: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes a bit late to be set
    Indicators:
    HMA color rnp (180)
    Filter
    Signals
    It is the signal when both indicators are of the same color. Please take an action as
    soon as you see both of them of the same color do not wait for a sound alert or any
    pop-up messages. There are no such alerts. Scalping is the quickest type of trading,
    there is no place for the time-consuming alerts, you must follow the price and react.
    HMA RNP may change its color often, thats why please make sure that
    filter is also of the same color before placing the order. Commonly, filter
    filters out most of the false signals.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    How wonderfully you have explained it. I must appreciate it. I have been using parabolic but being honest I have never used HMA. I am going to download it now and I will get some tutorials about it too. I am sure it will work for me since it has worked for you. This is the best thing about being in a forum. To day I have learned or heard about HMA. If I did not come here today, I might never use it with my Forex trading. Thanks again.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did try the HMA, but I find it to be very unreliable. IT tends to change color very late. I even backtested it, and it was very unreliable, because when market is consolidating it is giving false signals all the time.

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i allways use it to do my analyzes is very good indicator to be use,i allways use it on my chart on four hour to view my daiy trading out i so much believe on it

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is very good strategy. HMA is a best indicator in the forex and other indicator parabolic SAR is a good filter indicator. we can filter HMA signal by parabolic SAR. very good combination between HMA with SAR . thanks for share your strategy...

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the parabolic SAR one of my favorites because I was new, I ordinarily touch to the interval between the lie when the gap then the trend is effort stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set quantify: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes a bit recent to be set

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open