+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 419 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the one thing which we will it get over a period. I feel real account trading experience is very very important as with this our psychology keeps improving and which helps us to make stronger decisions to make more profit.agree with you my friend, the most important thing that can help us improve our e trading is to have a long experience in the forex market, and avoid making mistakes, and we don ' Remember that a good analysis give us a good entry point and a good place to get out

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1 View Post
    g han maray dost forex trading main experience bhut hi matter rakhta ha kyun kay agr humain forex trading main experience nahi ho ga to phr humain forex trading main sirf loss hi ho ga our maray khyal say hum forex trading main apnay experience say teach kar kay apna profit gain kar saktay hain,
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko experence banana he hota hai esme trader ache se market me experience banalega to wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga esme trader ko khud se market me sabb samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han maray dost forex trading main experience bhut hi matter rakhta ha kyun kay agr humain forex trading main experience nahi ho ga to phr humain forex trading main sirf loss hi ho ga our maray khyal say hum forex trading main apnay experience say teach kar kay apna profit gain kar saktay hain,

Junior Member PAVVY is an unknown quantity at this point PAVVY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi

yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that one wise trader will learn the trading secrets within less time and become successful, but an ordinary trader needs more time to adjust and start making money. So in such cases the experience is very important about the trading , only then he can understand the risks in a proper way.
    Many traders said that our experiences in this trade is the best teacher to teach us how to make profitable trading. Yes, trading experiences will teach us to gain profit. So we really need as much as experiences everyday, so we will know so many situation in this market and how to deal with each of the situation and earn profit yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that experience is very important in this business beside the knowledge of course

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PAVVY For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member PAVVY is an unknown quantity at this point PAVVY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup! the more you practice in forex you can identify the forex charts to get profit or while you can also make strategies to develop your bonus and take it to the peaks of billionaire

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PAVVY For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi

yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that one wise trader will learn the trading secrets within less time and become successful, but an ordinary trader needs more time to adjust and start making money. So in such cases the experience is very important about the trading , only then he can understand the risks in a proper way. yes every thing is about the experience see that with yourself o you even can comare your level now and your level when you start forex ! you cant even me i was just trading with out knowing what im really doing but it will change with time and gain ecxericne will make you gain mroe profit

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    Many traders said that our experiences in this trade is the best teacher to teach us how to make profitable trading. Yes, trading experiences will teach us to gain profit. So we really need as much as experiences everyday, so we will know so many situation in this market and how to deal with each of the situation and earn profit yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that experience is very important in this business beside the knowledge of course , you should know that the market is very flexible and it change very quickly and you should know how to deal with that and only the experience in the market will help you here

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by teteh View Post
    Ji haan humein experience se bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai agar aap ko yaha achcha experience hai toh aap ko uska benefit milta hao aap ye samjh jaate hai ke aap ko kya karna hai aur kya nahi karna hai aur kaise aap ko profit ho sakta hai. Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that only experiance will not make us successfull as it also need to educate more and more every day.So those who are trading for years with learning more and more will definitely be successful on forex.Those who dont learn will still remail losser.
    हाँ, अनुभव विदेशी मुद्रा में सब कुछ है, क्योंकि यदि आपको बाजार विश्लेषण में अनुभव नहीं है, तो आपके जीतने की संभावना बहुत कम है, बल्कि उच्च उन्मुख रवैया है।आपको विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार या ऐसी किसी भी चीज़ के बारे में जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए अपारदर्शिता है, जो उस व्यापार से संबंधित है जो आपको अच्छी आय बनाने में मददगार है। मुझे लगता है कि हर सफल व्यवसाय के लिए हमें अनुभव की आवश्यकता होती है। मेरे अनुभव के अनुसार वे कमा सकते हैं क्योंकि रोबोट ट्रेडिंग का एक विकल्प है जिसके माध्यम से वे खुद कुछ भी नहीं कर सकते हैं।

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that one wise trader will learn the trading secrets within less time and become successful, but an ordinary trader needs more time to adjust and start making money. So in such cases the experience is very important about the trading , only then he can understand the risks in a proper way. yes every thing is about the experience see that with yourself o you even can comare your level now and your level when you start forex ! you cant even me i was just trading with out knowing what im really doing but it will change with time and gain ecxericne will make you gain mroe profit

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan humein experience se bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai agar aap ko yaha achcha experience hai toh aap ko uska benefit milta hao aap ye samjh jaate hai ke aap ko kya karna hai aur kya nahi karna hai aur kaise aap ko profit ho sakta hai. Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that only experiance will not make us successfull as it also need to educate more and more every day.So those who are trading for years with learning more and more will definitely be successful on forex.Those who dont learn will still remail losser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 419 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)