+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Junior Member loveandy is an unknown quantity at this point loveandy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CAN U PROVIDE ME SOME SIMPLE TIPS ON HOW TO USE THIS CHART AS I EAGER TO IMPLEMENT THIS STRATEGY
    AND ALSO IF THE stoch GIVES SELL SIGNAL AND SAR GIVES BUY SIGNALS THAN WHICH ONE TO FOLLOW

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandy For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow friend You have posted a strategy which seems to be good but you did not post any image which makes it difficult to understand. I want to use your strategy please post with some image so that I can understand. Thanks for the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi, have a look for this one.

Name : The Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy
    Time Frame : 15 minutes and above
    Indicators : Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2) , Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Using this scalping strategy:

We can start off by opening a 15 minute chart on your desired pair, preferably forex pair with low spreads. Attach the Parabolic SAR with the settings mentioned above The Parabolic SAR can be used by giving us a sense of direction similar to a moving average. Once we find a trend in the market, we want to keep an look out for a cross in the Stochastic Oscillator to confirm the entry.

Here's the video :

thanx for this informative post, as I was searching for scalping strategy for many times, but I did not not a single one good strategy, I will surely try this strategy on demo account first then I will start scalping with this indicator if it is help ful in my real account, I will also post my comments here if I will find it effective then.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye stratgy kafi achi lagi
    lekin me pehle isse demo account me apply akrke dekhunga uske vaad hi real account me apply karunga..me har strategy p[ehle demo me hi apply karta hon taki usme jo bhi kamiya ho wo shai akr saku uske baad hi real account me lagata hon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi,

This Strategy good enough for all pairs. But as we are scalping we will look for pairs with minimum spread.
    And, we can trade it in both the sessions london & Newyork.
    Yeah! Anything between 5-10 pips you can take profit, you can go & collect 10-30 pips if the signal is strong,
    but never forget to place stoploss that is are first & last weapon to prevent big losses.
    ok, thanks for your explanation. how about trade with pair gold ? is it similar or we cannot do it ?
    how many do i place stoploss ? the maximum stoploss ?
    last question again, how long do you use this strategy and how many profits do you get ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), zaish (2012-09-05)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

thanks for your information about the scalper strategy...
    i have some questions about this strategy :
    1. In what session it is good for scalping ? In London/US or ?? I think it's different for each session
    2. Is this technique good for all pairs ? I usually trade with EU, GU, AU and NU...
    3. How many pips ? If we take profit > 10 pips, it's more difficult but if we take profit 5-10 pips, it's simple...
    Thanks..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), zaish (2012-09-05)

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy

Hi, have a look for this one.

Name : The Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy
    Time Frame : 15 minutes and above
    Indicators : Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2) , Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Using this scalping strategy:

We can start off by opening a 15 minute chart on your desired pair, preferably forex pair with low spreads. Attach the Parabolic SAR with the settings mentioned above The Parabolic SAR can be used by giving us a sense of direction similar to a moving average. Once we find a trend in the market, we want to keep an look out for a cross in the Stochastic Oscillator to confirm the entry.

Here's the video :

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-12), pickmurari (2012-06-26), prash_125 (2012-03-25), raheel001 (2020-10-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open