+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Senior Member gujarati is an unknown quantity at this point gujarati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for publishing, especially Ankqmt put Fido explains the strategy in detail. I use this strategy but I advise to use in times of market is quiet and there are no liquidity great work out at night and I would bring 5 to 10 points only and does not take a lot of time ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Morning MUMBAI! Ya man Mumbai strategy can not go wrong. I am sure this strategy is going to work for those who do scalping. I do not normally do scalping though, however I will try it on my demo account since sometimes I feel like doing scalping. I am not brave enough, so I can not do this. Let see it helps me out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very good article, i think you are expert about this market and this strategy is very helpful for trader who want to do small profit per trade and i also like it because most of the time i do scalping trade.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    l think it will work better for lower time frames like 1m or 5 m since it is scalping we can hit 10 tp very easily with his strategy.l really like it since it is simple and easy to follow and the indicators are well known strong indicators.actually what l can see is most of the strategies introduced are almost same.most of the indicators will give almost same signal.the most important is the timing for scalping.

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When sar and sochastic are giving opposite signals then we consider it as a fasle entry.i know there will be less no. of entries when both will give you same signal but that entries will be accurate enough

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoryo View Post
    I am also using one scalping strategy. I am applying this strategy in the 5 minutes time frame and it is working very nice. from last 8 months im using this strategy. But im using this strategy in a week only. And i have made 158$ by using this strategy.
    if it is true I will also use the strategy you used to I apply in my demo account to test me first. and if it proves this strategy could result in a new profits for me then I apply this strategy in real accounts. thank you

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also using one scalping strategy. I am applying this strategy in the 5 minutes time frame and it is working very nice. from last 8 months im using this strategy. But im using this strategy in a week only. And i have made 158$ by using this strategy.

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi, have a look for this one.

Name : The Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy
    Time Frame : 15 minutes and above
    Indicators : Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2) , Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Using this scalping strategy:

We can start off by opening a 15 minute chart on your desired pair, preferably forex pair with low spreads. Attach the Parabolic SAR with the settings mentioned above The Parabolic SAR can be used by giving us a sense of direction similar to a moving average. Once we find a trend in the market, we want to keep an look out for a cross in the Stochastic Oscillator to confirm the entry.

Here's the video :

thatz a clear explanation of the strategy and wanted to ask if the strategy is good for any particular pairs and would it hold good for pips above or less than 10. Does it add up to show any methodology for avoiding losses

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is online trading. So it may be risky or not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi, have a look for this one.

Name : The Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy
    Time Frame : 15 minutes and above
    Indicators : Parabolic SAR (0.02, 0.2) , Stochastic Oscillator (5, 3, 3)

Using this scalping strategy:

We can start off by opening a 15 minute chart on your desired pair, preferably forex pair with low spreads. Attach the Parabolic SAR with the settings mentioned above The Parabolic SAR can be used by giving us a sense of direction similar to a moving average. Once we find a trend in the market, we want to keep an look out for a cross in the Stochastic Oscillator to confirm the entry.

Here's the video :

You Can use this strategy in active hours of trading and when the volatility of market is more.
    And the market should be trending if the market is moving sideways then you cannot apply this Strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open