+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 453 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4527

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Junior Member gofal is an unknown quantity at this point gofal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess the not the actual very very greatest call, particularly if we make use of a system of which a technique, furthermore away to capital which currently we have that ought to end up being large, end up being robust mentally in addition, notably inside the entire area of forex. because a result of sst utilizes this particular kind strategy, if had been incorrect after that take a position that can return the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jalilou is an unknown quantity at this point jalilou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally believe that this strategy needs the most experience and practiced if we trade on the bad time then we loss all the capital at once and it should not be practiced because if the trend goes against you will be struggling to recover your losses.Then this strategy also works and is more cost effective if we close operations in the default output , leaving others to be closed in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iros1 is an unknown quantity at this point iros1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m disagree with you bro because its not trading that is gaming with money and u will never win in forex like this strategy .. forex is analyse technical and fondamental and after that you take your position with the direction of price

Member isfahanjaved2 is an unknown quantity at this point isfahanjaved2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You known that the best work ibbthis market that we are aviod the margin call. This is good think. You are focus the on the market strategy. You are work the market good. So that I am suggest you that you are work the market strategy base base. Then you are buy and buy or sell and sell.

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends buy and buy or sell and sell is not good strategy. mere khayal amin forex traders ko forex market main ek trade par focus karna chahiye. or jab ek trade ko close kar din to phir next trade ko open karin. yhe his best strategy ha.

Member clasmerry is an unknown quantity at this point clasmerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No this is a wrong strategy. never copy the one content strategy, you will never be succeeded in the forex mart.you change to vary to success in the forex mart. so you should support the two substance and sometime you can use the hedging.

Junior Member nasgor is an unknown quantity at this point nasgor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think trade could be manage to prevent margin through using little currency on the actual forex market and using reduce leverage moments when market witness very large volatility ruin the strategy. I would like to have my trade stability to avoid through margin calls perform such as it might be risky so, becareful and think of which and selected the actual strategy.

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ya strategy bohat he profit able hai or bohat sa trade sirf is strategy sa he profit earn kar rahay hai lakin is main bhi planing ki zaroorat ha ka ager koi trader bohat ziyada volatile ho raha hai or app ka against ja raha hai to app ko decision bhi lana par sakta hai chahy app ki trades loss main he kyun na haon.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a strategy for trading in that way then you should consider carefully what you have done it well. Maybe you could set up your trading system is to make good results by using SL and TP in accordance with management's money. Directly we get bigger to be able to get a good result then we have to study hard and also use SL and TP.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes is a good strategy but to me I prefer to have a stop loss in my trade to be at the safer side of my trade I believed we all know that forex trade is a risky business so for me to minimize my risk in this business I prefer having stop loss in my trade to avoid loosing all my capital in case the trade moves against me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 453 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)