+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Analysis as a trader and make managemet as a gambler.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, believing in yourself is certainly good for us not to be thrown around by other people, but if it's not too confident too, because the prediction of the name is not always right, so we still have to use good Money Management to not do the OP too big without seeing the ability of endurance is called suicide and forex can be a little lucky. Actually not in forex anyway, but in all businesses. Taking as much foreign exchange as gambling that only relies on luck. Not so in determining OP in forex, we can get luck but that is not the focus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fakta View Post
    Unfortunately in the actual forex market we want to deal with technical and fundamental analysis so that in this way we can get trades only as a result of learning the real forex market is the most important so I use only manual trading and in this trading business when you will get analysis of this trading business and when you open any trading position it will be very beneficial for you and your trade it will definitely be profitable for you experience is the key of this trading business.
    हम समझते हैं कि कई जुआ मेक-अप हमें जुआ खेलने के सभी अवसर प्रदान करते हैं, हम उस पैसे का उपयोग वास्तविक विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार प्राप्त करने के लिए अतिरिक्त अवसर प्राप्त करने के लिए कर सकते हैं, लेकिन हमारे पास अभी तक तकनीकी विश्लेषण, वास्तविक विश्लेषण नहीं है। जुआ प्रस्ताव वास्तव में हम सभी को अच्छी तरह से बढ़ावा देने में मदद कर सकता है। और मैं देख सकता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा काम का एकमात्र क्षेत्र है जहां हम वित्तीय आदेशों के बारे में अच्छी तरह से सोचने में सक्षम हो सकते हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in the actual forex market we want to deal with technical and fundamental analysis so that in this way we can get trades only as a result of learning the real forex market is the most important so I use only manual trading and in this trading business when you will get analysis of this trading business and when you open any trading position it will be very beneficial for you and your trade it will definitely be profitable for you experience is the key of this trading business.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are good opportunities where we know to work and produce good cases and work hard for it is the right idea that we must show the working principle of choice we all know to know how to work in such cases and so we know the analysis does not have to being a professional gambler, it's good to follow the market instructions sometimes lead somewhere and Yes brother, of course for me, I personally think analysis is very important to be successful at forex. To make the right decision in forex trading, it is advisable to analyze the market conditions properly. Without proper analysis it is not possible to succeed in forex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader for myself, I must trade cautiously and wisely. Then I will find success in forex trading. so I have to trade in my way and idea. that is my thinking. and Hello, we know many tricks to gamble give us more chances to win in gambling, can we use it for money management to get more chances to win in the forex market, but we are still analyzing the technical analysis in the deal, can gambling help us do it good trade. Trading forex is not like gambling, so to be successful in the forex market, you need to learn trials once you have the knowledge that can make you trade and analyze professionally.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successful forex traders are usually traders who take their trades seriously, they analyze the market as professional traders, but place their trades very carefully to risk, regardless of how confident they are or how confident they feel about their trading skills and decisions. and you say right we have to analyze the forex market as a trader after this we can trade like a gambler and we don't need to be afraid because analysis is the main job of a forex trader when traders analyze the market then most of them reach them profit so first become a trade analyst and then become gambler

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe it could be bad if we make management like a gambler, because traders don't use good money management so it will make some bad things when they make rading in forex so this is not good and i thnik that forex requires the right expectations and traders cannot make right expectations so it's all about luck, strategy can help us to make good expectations

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, we understand that many gambling make-ups offer us all the opportunities to gamble, we can use that money to get additional opportunities to get a real foreign exchange market, but we don't yet have technical analysis, real analysis. Gambling Proposal can actually help us all to promote well. and I might see that Forex is the only field of work where we might be able to think well about financial orders. And matters relating to making money. I think that might be very easy. We must anticipate one of two directions. Which may go up or down only in the right direction means it benefits us

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it is better before entering the market it takes several hours to analyze and make foreign exchange predictions, aspects of forex gambling must be ignored. Every forex trader must see himself as an expert player with all levels of vigilance and skill and Treder really expresses his emotions are still very visible when he enters the market prefers big profit security than us, not using a lot of big problems but they are in the underlying reasons and with proper analysis

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first part of your thread is right but doing money management as a gambler I think it's really wrong because the gambler never counts it, but he only allows his greed and hopes to make money quickly pushing him to failure 99% so I think you missed the expression. and in this trading business there is a lesson for you that when you make a trading strategy you have to analyze the trading market like a trader and when you make a trading strategy for this trading business you have to make a trading strategy like a gambler I mean risky trading strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)